1

"Babe are we ever going to get past this?" I sigh. "Justin is my best-friend and he's not going anywhere, you have to stop acting like a jealous psychopath every time he's around."

"No, he needs to stop looking at you like he's undressing you with his eyes. I don't have to share you with him Jayde, you're mine and only mine. Let him know that or I'm done" he spits.

"He knows that, you're getting it all wrong" I cry, stepping towards him but he just takes a step backwards. "Don't be like this Jake. We were doing so well".

"Yeah we were, until he came back from his holiday. I liked having you all to myself. I wish he just stayed away." He shakes his head and grabs his stuff off the floor, putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I ask, getting up quickly and walking towards the door, I don't get there in time though because he's already halfway down the stairs by the time I catch up to him.

"I'm going home, call me when you've decided what's more important here, your friendship with him or your relationship with me". Before I can respond, he's gone, out the front door and halfway up the street.

This is becoming a weekly thing, the second Justin's name is mentioned he kicks off. He's my best friend, of course his name is going to come up, I do everything with him. Why can't he just accept that I have a boy best friend. This is ridiculous. Screw him and his insecurities, anyone would think he's the girl in this relationship.