The Black Buddies Story

This is the Story From The parts is not in Yin-Yang My, and some Story from My Humans Objects Story.

First, this is the Normal one (They not Humans).

One day, Tune And Yang are sitting together.
Yang: "Oh yeah.... This is Good day... Right Buddy?"
Tune: "Yes~"
Yang: "You know Tune? I never be happy and Trust to other people... Like you... You are never tell my Secret, and Always help me out of the problem"
Tune: "Ohh~ Yang~ without you~ I will always in Bully with those~"
Yang: "I was glad You are my buddy"
Tune: "Me too~"

Yang: "...Hei Tune? Are you Ticklish?"
Tune: *Suddenly Nervous* "W... Why you ask~?"
Yang: "I just wondering.... We have Ticklish Body.... And... Is annoying to me..."
Tune: "And~?"
Yang: "So! Those are our stupid weakness! We can't Hold that!"
Tune: "Yeah~ I see~"
Yang: "But Actually, Our Ticklish Spot is have different way"
Tune: "Uhu~?"

"Tune: "And~?"Yang: "So! Those are our stupid weakness! We can't Hold that!"Tune: "Yeah~ I see~"Yang: "But Actually, Our Ticklish Spot is have different way"Tune: "Uhu~?"

Yang: "Example Is Yin Ticklish in his legs, and I was Armpits.... Please don't say this to the other..."
Tune: "Then~? Why you talk to me~?"
Yang: "Because I trust to you, And I was sure, You has Secret Ticklish Spot too~ right?"
Tune: "Uhhh~....."
Yang: "But that was Make me want to know too.... Where is.... Your ticklish Spot? :3"
Tune: !!

Tune: "Well! Like you said~ Is secret~ so I don't want tell it~"Yang: "Yeah~ you right~ Hm

Yang: "Yeah~ you right~ Hm...but how "if" I tried to Find out Myself?"
Tune: !!
Yang: "Well buddy? Do you mind?"
Tune: "YES~!"
Yang: "Oh~ is my Buddy Scared?"
Tune: "Uh~ no~!"
Yang: "Then, C'mon! How if we have some fun? You know? The Black Buddies Stuff?"
Tune: "Uhh~.... I don't know, Yang~"
Yang: "Oh C'mon~"

Yang: "Did You... Ticklish here?"
Yang start Tickle Tune, In his Side.

 Ticklish here?"Yang start Tickle Tune, In his Side