If what Granel did was back stabbing then what Seline did would be like ultimate betrayal and breaking of trust.

I was driving towards the Grier pack but stopped in a street when I saw few members of Granel’s pack who were checking every car that was going. They were asking some people to stop their cars and would personally check the members.

I rolled my eyes at this. If this is the way they are looking for Darya then they will never be able to find her. Pushing my head out of the car window, I stared at those wolves. With my hand I motioned one of them to come closer to me and he immediately rushed towards my side.

“Looking for Darya?” I asked him and he nodded. “Are you the only or are there still some wolves?”

“There are others in other roads” he said. “Her scent leads us ahead” he said pointing to his front.

“Then what are you guys doing here?” I asked him frowning.

“We have been told to check for anyone looking suspicious by Alpha” he said lowering his head.

“By Granel?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“No, by former Alpha. She said anyone suspicious may also be after Darya” he said.

“Okay” I told him and got out of the car. I immediately ran towards the woods and closed my eyes trying to sniff Darya’s scent. Surely, like the guy had said her scent was ahead and so I followed it.

I ran exactly in her tracks which were in the middle of the woods. But there was something irritating in her tracks and that was the creepers everywhere.

In the ground, around the tree some of them were even connected from one tree to another. It was like arranged so as to block someone’s path. Creepy creepers.

As if that wasn’t enough, the trees were bent and some trees were almost blocking the track. Honestly, it was really difficult running in Darya’s tracks because these plants and trees were playing tough.

I growled ferociously when another fucking branch was right in front of my nose. I had just missed getting hit by it. Leaping through it, I ran ahead.

As I was running, I looked around my surroundings and realized that I was out of Supreme Pack territory and now in the Elegance Pack.

The first thought that came into my mind was that Darya ran over here? Is she involved with rogues too now?

I came to a stop and held a tree trunk to compose myself. Closing my eyes and whiffing, I found Darya’s scent here. It was further ahead.

This was the rogue’s territory and I wasn’t much interested in stepping in their land after what Sel had told me about them. But I did feel something was terribly wrong because if these wolves had killed Orion, then they would also kill Darya who was gifted just like Orion.