“I will Aunt”

“Thank you honey. Just keep informing me if you find anything” she told me and i agreed.

I sighed and handed the phone back to Vernon who was still staring at me confused. “You stay here with Nick” I told him and he looked at me in surprise.

“Guard Luna?” he asked in shock because I had banned him from guarding her, however I was ready to drop that ban now.

“Yes” I told him and he nodded happily.

“I will” he said.

“Give me your car keys” I asked and he fished it out of his pocket. Without a second thought, I took it and rushed towards his car.

When I was driving, I thought about all this. Darya, Cortez and Granel. They three were the members and one of these was O.

Should have guessed earlier about the involvement of Darya too because she was below fifteen years of age and more likely possible to be the she-wolf involved. But I was too worried about other things to think about this properly.

According to what Aunt said about the soothsayer’s prediction then Darya must be an Alpha blood but Sel told me she was her third-in-commanders daughter.

That brought another thought into my mind. It was about Sel. All these people are close to Sel. Could it be possible that Sel knows about all this?

Sel must have known when Darya had exactly shifted because they belonged to the same pack. Was Seline involved in all of this? I frowned at that thought because it was something I didn’t appreciate.

Not possible for Sel to be involved in this because she was stabbed that day by Granel and he had told that he had hurt her. Granel did look guilty of hurting her and it was real. He wasn’t pretending to be guilty. She must have not known about O.

However, still there was another part of me that suspected Sel. It wasn’t the mate part in me; it was a son who was suspecting his father’s murderers.

I had suspected Tyson earlier who was nowhere close to being a suspect now and so it wasn’t possible for Sel to be one either. Whenever I would convince myself that Sel wasn’t involved, the monster side in me would rise and give me reasons as to why I should suspect Sel.

A) She was friends with everyone else who were suspects. B) She and Darya were not only roommates but pack mates too and that meant Sel definitely knew when Darya had shifted. C) Her brother was the same as Darya and D) Sel always used to make sure that Darya isn’t left alone.

I had seen how she would never leave Darya alone. Whenever Sel wasn’t with Darya she would be with Cortez, Raven, Granel or Tyson. They were all very protective about Darya.

I hoped and prayed with everything in me that Sel would not be involved in this, because I don’t know how I will cope if it turns the opposite.