Stressed Out

*Chapter 2*

I woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring through the room.

Funny, I don't remember setting an alarm?

As I woke up a bit more, I realised it must have been Tyler's, and he wasn't awake as it was still blaring.

Looking over at my own clock, I had to squint a bit from the harsh red lights that read 7:30 on it.

Time to get ready I suppose.

Tyler's alarm was still blaring so I followed the noise and found what I guess was Tyler's rom.

I knocked softly, but still hard enough, half expecting Tyler to answer. I waited a few minutes, but decided Tyler was still asleep, so I did what anyone would do.

I opened the door and walked in. Just as I was about to wake Tyler up, I noticed the sound of the alarm.

Fall out boy.

How much cooler could Tyler even get? The voices in my head were liking him.

I shook away the thought when I realised Tyler wasn't waking up. I was procrastinating waking someone up.

That's a new achievement.

"Tyler. Tyler come on buddy. Wake up." I said while gently shaking Tyler.

He shot up hurriedly, scaring the living day lights out of me.

"Holy shit!" I screamed, falling back on my ass and landing on something hard. I moved to the side and looked down, seeing a small rolled up pencil case.

"Crap! Josh? What are you doing?" Tyler finally noticed, yawning a bit and rubbing his eyes, deciding to lay down again after shutting the alarm up.

Cute.

"I was- I- just- uh- it's nearly 8 and-" I was cut off by Tyler sitting up again and screaming.

"WHAT?! I'M GONNE BE LATE FOR CLASS!" He shouted.

I watched as Tyler was quick to get out of bed and change into new clothes. I couldn't move, stunned by the loudness of Tyler's voice and his rushed movements.

As Tyler took off his shirt, turning around to not face me, I got a glimpse of something small and black on his arm, but I also heard the sound of rustling plastic.

I hadn't seen much, but he had a couple tattoos already. Is this another tattoo?

Tyler spun around, clutching a long sleeved white t-shirt, and almost screaming when he realised I was still there.

Must have forgotten.

"Shit! Oh my god I forgot you were here." Tyler breathed, clutching a hand to his chest while leaning on the cupboard and placing his other arm across his eyes.

"Sorry." I chuckled, standing up but stumbling when a pain shot up my spine. "Shit." I muttered under my breathe, rubbing my lower back.

"Dude, you okay?" Tyler asked, looking at me from under his arm before standing up straight again.

"Yea, yea just landed on a pencil case or something when I fell. Back hurts but I'll be fine." I muttered, waving Tyler off.

He looked skeptical as he helped me up and led me out into the main area before setting me on the couch.

"I'm getting you an ice pack. You're new and everything so they will be thinking you're still settling in. Wanna ditch today?" Tyler asked as he walked to the fridge before throwing me an ice pack.

I wasn't sure how to feel. I mean, it was my first day and everything but at this point, my back was way too sore to even walk. So I guess that made up my mind.

I smiled back at Tyler before scooting over a bit for him to sit too. "Sure why not. Maybe we can hang out and just get to know each other more? Unless you're gonna go to class cause that's fine too." I chuckled.

Tyler decided to skip class and hang out with me. Said something along the lines of not doing anything in his classes anyway.

So the day consisted of us just sitting around, eating and drinking, talking and watching this show called Supernatural. While also confessing some things.

O confessed to Tyler about being gay, to which he smiled the biggest genuine smile I had seen in a while, honestly.

It took a while, but Tyler stared into my eyes after my confession, before looking from my eyes to my lips.

I copied the actions.

Tyler leaned in, and so did I, catching onto what was happening.

We were about to close the space between us when, once again, Brendon stormed through the door.

Tyler and I hurriedly pulled away, a slight blush covering Tyler's cheeks and no doubt mine too.

"Have you not heard of knocking?" Tyler half shouted, coughing and looking at me for a second before looking back to Brendon.

"Yea, no. Where were you today Tyler?" Brendon shouted back, looking between the two of us and around us and seeing the mess we had made.

Whoops?

Tyler looked down guiltily before looking back up and meeting Brendon's eyes.

"I- uh- I didn't hear my alarm and Josh came to wake me up but I scared the shit out of him and he fell over and hurt his back so we just stayed in today. Sorry, I should have texted." Tyler replied, scratching his neck.

Brendon looked between us both again before slowly nodding to himself, a smile starting to grace his features.  "So I guess you guys just hung out and spoke about things?" He asked, slightly amused.

Must have realised what was about to happen before he barged in.

"Yea we did. I told Tyler I'm gay so that's something I guess. Also thanks for scaring the shit out of me by barging in Brendon. My back thanks you too." I replied sarcastically while a small chuckle.

Brendon smiled really big, before speaking again. "Well I will leave you boys to continue whatever, this, was.." He said with a slight wink, causing Tyler to go wide eyed and blush. I just laughed, waving bye to Brendon before hearing the familiar click of the door.

"Uh, sorry about that, I guess." Tyler chuckled, awkwardly scratching his neck.

I just laughed and told him to not worry about it, knowing I will need to be getting used to that happening more often.

Tyler and I made eye contact once more before both awkwardly looking away, myself giving a small cough.

"Want me to grab more snacks and keep watching Supernatural?" Tyler asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I laughed back.

What else was there for us to do?

Besides. Sam and Dean were hot.

*YO!! Another update, another edit. How are you all doing? I have to get ready for work in like, an hour from uploading this and I want someone to just shoot me in the leg, but aside from that I hope you all have an awesome day!

•Safe place to rant and talk•

~XOjay
[Edited: June 20, 2017]