You watched intensely from the side as Shiro and Keith were fighting. You guys were doing a tag team sort of thing; you, Hunk and Keith being on one team, while Pidge, Lance and Shiro were on the other.

You all cheered on your teammates, waiting to get tagged in. Shiro had flipped back, dodging one of Keith's punches. Shiro tagged Lance in, the two switching spots. This was going to get good.

"Alright Mullet," Lance said, talking smack. "Show me whatcha got."

You heard Keith growl under his breath before lunging at Lance. I'm not going to go into full detail, but the two kept on a strong fight for a while. You and Hunk kept calling out to Keith to tag one of you in, but he seemed to be too caught up in his pride.

You watched as Lance pulled Keith down into a headlock.

"Come on Keith!" You cheered out. You could see Keith using almost all of his strength to get the arm off, but Lance was beating him at that. "Keith you're stronger than this don't be a sissy!"

The guys had gone quiet at your words. Lance had gotten distracted.

"Did she just call you a 'sissy'-" Before Lance could continue Keith pulled off Lance's arm and flipped him over. Lance's backside came in contact with the ground with a thud and Keith stood up in victory.

Your team cheered, and Lance's team stared at him disappointingly. You ran over to Keith and hugged him tightly.

"That was awesome Keith! I knew you had it in you!" You exclaimed. Your [e/c] eyes were bright with excitement. Keith blushed because of how adorable you looked to him.

"Uh, th-thanks [Y/N]," Keith replied, nervously laughing as he scratched the back of his neck. The other paladins watched this happen. You guys were so oblivious of each other's feeling.

- -

Pidge

Situation: When Pidge comes out as a girl, you're the most supportive about it.

-

"Wait, you're a..what?!" Lance shouted out in confusion. Everyone had already known of this, even you, but Lance for some reason had not even picked up a hint of this.

"Yeah, I'm a girl," Pidge repeated. (A/N: I'm going to be using female pronouns for Pidge from now on.)

"But, but how you..you don't have.." Lance was motioning towards Pidge's chest. You and Allura facepalmed at this.

"Idiot." You growled. "Not all girls have big chests." You walked over to Pidge, hooking your arm around her. "We're glad you came out to us Pidge. It's good to accept yourself for who you truly are." Pidge's face was flustered red in happiness. She wasn't exactly expecting this kind of support.

"Th-Thank you all..really," Pidge spoke. Pidge looked up at you and smiled, which you gladly returned back.

- -

Hunk

Situation: Hunk came back with a pretty bad battle injury, and your first and main priority was to care for it.

-

"Hunk this is so bad. How did this even happen?" You questioned him. You were gathering up all the materials you needed to tend to Hunk's large cut he received on his arm.

"I was fighting a Galra soldier and this happened." He answered. You put some rubbing alcohol on a rag so you could clean the wound from infection.

"This is gonna sting." You warned him, placing the rag to the wound. Hunk hissed as he jerked his arm back. "Hunk, if you can fight hundreds of aliens, I think you can handle someone treating your wound." Hunk looks towards you, his eyes tearing up slightly.

"Hunk don't cry," You hummed, wiping away the tears with your free hand. "Just focus on me, and not the pain." Hunk nodded before letting you continue.

You went back to cleaning up the wound, holding down his arm so he wouldn't pull it away.

"There, all done." You said, placing the rag aside. "Now the fun part," You pulled out a needle and a string. "Sticking the thread through the hole."

Hunk chuckled as he watched how focused you were on threading the needle. Your tongue was slightly sticking out as you concentrated at the task at hand. Hunk smiled when you punched the air in victory at threading it.

"Okay Hunk, look at me. This shouldn't take long." Hunk did as told and focused on you. You stuck the needle through, causing him to hiss slightly. You looked up to see if he was okay. He looked back at you and gave a nod for you to continue.

You went right back to stitching his wound. Thankfully this didn't take long. You bit off the thread and tied it off. You then wrapped his arm up with some bandages.

"There we go," You finished.

"Wow. Thanks [Y/N]!" Hunk exclaimed, looking at his now bandaged arm.

You blushed slightly before giving him a sweet smile. "No problem Hunk."

- -

Shiro

Situation: You two 'accidentally' have a moment in front of everyone.

-

"It must have been scary though. Being a prisoner of Zarkon." Allura guessed, taking some food into her mouth. You were all having a conversation about your past with the Galra, since that's all you could remember.

"Do you remember anything before you were turned in the Black Knight?" Pidge questioned you. You thought back, your memories only a blur.

"Sorry, but I don't remember anything before then." You apologized.

"Do remember any experiences with Shiro?" Keith asked. You thought back once again, this time remembering something.

"I do remember being forced to fight him." You answered.

"Oh yeah." Shiro agreed, remembering it as well.

"Whenever he was calling me [Y/N], it was the first time I wasn't really the Black Knight." You explained. "For that second, I was me."

"If I could've snapped you out of it back then it wouldn't have been as bad," Shiro said.

"Yeah but, you wouldn't have met these guys would you?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess. But maybe we wouldn't be together like we are now." Shiro suggested.

"Yeah..." You hummed. You two shared a glance before going back to your food. Everyone watched in shock as neither of you blushed, just casually went on with your food.

"What? B-But-" Keith put a hand over Lance's mouth.

"Don't even try."