Chapter 4

Seeing that Lovino had probably gone to sleep, Antonio felt the pull of exhaustion at his eyes and brain. Yawing again, he pulled the sheets over himself and plugged in his phone, going to bed as well. It felt as if only minutes had passed before his alarm went off. With a groan, Antonio began to get ready for work, deciding to leave his coat at home this time. The first thing he did was walk to the flower shop to pick up a few things.

Next day. Oh joy. Lovino was up and out faster than Usian Bolt running to make it passed the finish line at the Olympics. He unlocked doors to the shop and went inside, the store isn't officially opened but he did turn on the lights. He went to the back to put an apron on and checked over the flowers, making sure they looked nice and presentable. At some point the delivery man came and loaded the store up with flower seeds, garden tools, dirt, flowers, etc.. Once the delivery man left, Lovino decided was ready to open shop, and flipped the sign at the door over from "Closed" to "Open". As he waited for a customer to arrive, he went around and straightened out the shop; putting the garden tools in order, putting prices on the new items. It kept him busy for a while.

It took Antonio less time than usual to get to the shops. Once again, the tinkle of the bell sounded throughout the store as he entered. "Good morning, Lovi~" he greeted, practically skipping up to the counter.

Lovino turned around from hearing the familiar voice. Despite his seemingly permanent blush and quickening heartbeat, Lovino greeted the Spaniard, "It's you again."

"Aw, you sound so excited to see me," he said sarcastically, a smile from ear-to-ear.

Crossing his arms, Lovino rolled his eyes, "I'm very excited to see you." He said flatly, "Is there something you want?"

Antonio let out a small hum and patted the counter. "Snowdrops," he said bluntly, looking around the store.

"Ahh," Lovino scratched his head, "Snowdrops," He stayed planted in his spot, a nervous chuckle could be heard from him, "Snowdrops," he looked down, momentarily feeling depressed. What the FUCK are snowdrops? He thought to himself.

Noticing the change in demeanor, the brunette quickly strode over to a shelf especially for early spring flowers. He scanned the self and picked up two packets of snowdrop seeds and walked back to the counter with a reassuring smile. "I've got it," and winked.

Lovino flunked down onto his stood, massaging his forehead with his fingertips, "I should've known that's what they were..." He sulked, putting his head down.