She has a what?!

"Mommy!" She kept screaming and Louis and I just looked at each other and then I touched her forehead. Her hair was pulled back and I saw..

Harry's POV 

"What?!" I scream at the x-ray technician.

"Dr. Styles, your patient has a brain tumor" He says again.

"What?! Show me the scans" I demand. He pulls up the file on his computer and I'm jut standing there, staring in utter shock.

"God!" I groan and start to tear up. I walk over to Charlie's room in the hospital and she's looking at her bump in the mirror. She sees me coming and walks over to me.

"Are you my daddy?" She asks

"yea babe" I tell her and hold her hand.

"Okay. When is this gonna go away. It's been here for so long" She says

"Wait, your mommy knew about it love?" I ask trying not to freak about it.

"Yea. Thats why she left me. She didn't like this" She says and cries. I'm just sitting there speechless. Why would a parent be so neglectful towards their child in their time of need.

"hey hey hey. I promise I'm not leaving. It will be alright and I'll stay here with you and play" I kiss her forehead.

"I don't like doctors or this place" She says

"Oh Charlie. I'm a doctor but we dont hurt people. We make them feel better like all the doctors around this hospital will make you feel better" I tell her. 

"Finee" A nurse enters with a tray that probably has I.V materials on it. Charlie will have to stay here for a few days because they need to run scans to see if the tumor is malignant or benign. And if she has cancer then she'll have to stay here for a while depending on the aggressiveness of cancer. 

"Are we going home daddy?" She asks me. Aww she called me daddy. 

"Well you have to stay here for a few days so they can see whats wrong. I'll be here with you okay?"

"Noo I dont wanna!!!" She screams and cries and turns red. I pick her up and try to comfort her. She's so little and has to go through this. Of course she doesn't like it and wants to go home and play. poor girl. But she has to get the I.V and stay calm.

"Charlies, baby girl, you'll be alright. I love you so much and I'm not gonna leave you alone here. We can watch T.V, color, and play tea party" I say and make a pouty face to convince her.

"But.."

"Please baby?" I ask again with a puppy dog face. She laughs and kisses me on my cheek.

"aww babe" I start kissing her face all over and she giggles and goes into a laughing fit!

"Stoppp" She says. After a little while, I do.

"Hi, I'm the nurse here for Charlie. My name is Hanna" the nurse interrupts. 

"I'm just gonna have to ask Charlie to change in this pretty gown. Okay honey?" She asks and smiles sweetly at Charlie. Charlie nods and hands the gown to me. 

"i'll be back in a while after you change" She says and exits.

"Hands up" I say. She complies and pull her shirt off. I put the gown on her and then ask her to take her pants off. She does so and then lays down in the bed.

"good girl" I say and hold her hand. She smiles and hugs my hand.

"Can I look at the bump babe?" I ask her.

"Yea" She says and I pull up her hair. It's pretty big and kinda round.

"Hi" The nurse interrupts again.

"I'm gonna have to give her this I.V but I promise, it doesn't hurt at all" she says.

"Promise?" asks Charlie.

"Promise. Hold your daddy's hand" The nurse tells her. I hold her hand back and rub the back of it.

"Okay, make a fist for me and close your eyes" She tells her. Charlie complies. The nurse finds a vein and inserts the needle into her forearm. Charlie immediately starts to cry and doesn't let the nurse tape down the I.V

"Shhh. It's all done. Just one more minute baby. I promise"I kiss her hand. It hurts to see her tremble from fear and scream and cry because of pain and her getting frustrated of this place.

"No more please. No" She sobs and I hold her hand again tightly. I have to get her through this. 

"Hey look babe, Dr. Louis is going to come over, what do you wanna say to him?" I ask her

"To let me go from here" She cries and tries to move her hand but the nurse quickly tapes down the I.V

"I'm just gonna get you some fluids and you're all good" she says

"I wanna go" Charlie cries

"Babe. please you're gonna get sick" I comfort her but she keeps crying.

"You have to give her a sedative" I tell the nurse. She knows it too and checks with the doctor first but then gets the shot.

"Quick ouchie baby" I tell her but before she could see anything, Hanna gives her the shot and she soon calms down.

"There we go babe. Just calm down for me. You're okay" I stroke her arm and she closes her eyes. In a few minutes, she falls asleep but then she suddenly starts moving. 

"Shes having a seizure!!" I yell. A doctor comes in immediately and starts to assess Charlie but she wouldn't wake up.

AN: Hey guys! Cliffhanger. You guys go ahead and predict if the tumor is cancerous or not and why she wouldn't wake up. I think I'm gonna do weekly updates because it's pretty hard trying to keep up with school and this. I cant thank you guys enough for voting for this book so much. I love you guys so much for supporting me no matter what. Thank youuu. 

harrysbabesings you guessed right so congrats!