First Words

I decided to do an update of this story. I know most of the Ghost crew have been paired up but I'm going to have them hear the reader speak for the first time individually. I hope you all enjoy.
Sabine:
Sabine was had been having an off day today. She had gotten little sleep trying to tend to you. She sighed as she fixed herself a cup of coffee. "Who am I going to get to babysit you while I take a nap?" she asked not expecting an answer. "Ezwa," you squawk at her. She lifted you into the air staring at you in shock. "Did you just talk?" she asked.
Ezra:
Ezra was shocked when Sabine walked up in a daze and handed him you. He watched as you snuggled closer to him. "Ezra we got training to do," called Kanan. Ezra looked down at you and called back to his master, "Kanan I've got the baby." You looked up at him and clearly said, "Twain." Ezra brought you outside to were Kanan was. "It was her idea," Ezra explained.
Kanan Jarrus:
Kanan knew being back in his and Hera's room alone with the baby was going to be difficult. But he didn't know how difficult. He had stubbornly told Hera he could manage on his own today. He could tell she didn't believe him but left anyway. "See your still alive," Kanan mumbled. "Now to figure out where you went to." You giggled. "Here." Kanan followed your voice until he found you. Picking you up he sighed to himself, "Maybe I wasn't as ready as I let on."
Hera:
Hera was coming back to check on Kanan and the baby when overheard Kanan say he wasn't ready. She opened the door with a smile on her face that she knew only the baby could see. "Why don't you go train with Ezra, love?" she asked taking the baby from Kanan. Kanan sighed and then left. "Did you enjoy spending the day with daddy?" Hera asked you knowing Kanan wasn't that far out of hearing range. "Daddy," you squealed. "He just needs to build up his confidence around you that's all," she whispered so only you could hear her.
Zeb:
Zeb had taken you on yet another supply run. This time it was to get food for the group. You snuggled into your father's chest to keep safe. Some of the people on this street didn't look very friendly. Quite frankly they scared you. You whimpered in fear as you saw the being your father intended to trade with. "Scawy," you whimpered. Zeb laughed and ruffled your hair. "No one's going to hurt you with me around," he told you.
Ashoka Tano:
Ashoka walked aimlessly around what was now called Chopper base. The events on Malachor playing themselves out. It still shocked her that she got away just by telling him about his baby. She looked in shock at her own door to her room. She hadn't known that was the direction she was heading. Walking she watched Rex rise from your bedside. "She was a little angel," he told her. "Thanks Rex," Ashoka replied taking his place. She gasped in shock as she heard you mumble, "Skyguy," in your sleep. How did she know about him?
That is it for this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed. Have a nice weekend.