"I-it zigzagged!" Horio yelled in shock.

Ayumi started surprised at her own hand, "Yessssssss!" She screamed jumping up and down.

Everyone looked at her in shock as she danced happily, "I mastered it! I mastered it!" She chanted jumping around.

"A-Ayumi," Ryoma stuttered as he watched Ayumi in surprise.

Ayumi suddenly froze and coughed before composing herself, "Senpai thank you so much!" Ayumi yelled as she ran up to the net and jumped over it. She wrapped her arms around the surprised Fuji.

"I now know what I was doing wrong!" She exclaimed staring at the confused looking Fuji.

"Saa," Fuji muttered patting Ayumi on the head, "It looked like a thunder."

"Hikireki," Ayumi muttered tasting the word. She nodded at Fuji, "I'll name it that, senpai."

"Ayumi, you were in middle of game," Ryuzaki yelled making everyone sweat drop.

Ayumi laughed looking embarrassed and rubbed her are uneasily, "Sorry coach!"

Ryuzaki laughed out loud and waved her hand, "Just restart the game."

The two teens on the court nodded, Ayumi scrambled back to her own court getting ready.

'Such a strange shot' Fuji thought as he bounced the ball.

"Ayumi-chan, were you using me?" Fuji asked as he served.

Ayumi laughed and hit it back easily, "Sorry senpai, you were just a stepping stone!" She joked.

Fuji smiled at that, "Well I hope I was a good stepping stone," he answered grunting a little, he hit the ball, adding a twist to it making it curve.

The two continued to rally until Fuji hit at the corner of the court.

"Nice try senpai," she cried as she hit the ball, making it skid across her racket again.

"Hikireki again!" The freshman trio yelled closing their eyes because of the bright flash, the other tennis club members doing the same.

Ryoma who was watching with narrowed eyes turned towards Inui who was fiercely writing in his notebook, "Senpai-,"

"I don't know Echizen, I can't see," Inui answered interrupting Ryoma who irritatedly looked away.

"Oishi, my eyes hurt!" Kikumaru whined as he rubbed at his eye fiercely. The vice captain frowned and looked worriedly at him.

"Eiji, are you ok?"

"No! I make sure to close my eyes when it flashes but before it does the ball always sparks with yellow light, I can't close my eyes fast enough!" Eiji complained making everyone's head snap towards to him.

"Are you sure Eiji?" Inui question moving his glasses making it shine.

"Nya? I'm pretty sure," Kikumaru answered tilting his head to the side.

Ryoma looked back at the court to watch the two rally, he narrowed his eyes on the ball, squinting his cat like eye to see closely. His eyes twitched as he noticed the small spark that happened every time the ball hit Ayumi's racket.

"Electric shock," he muttered making everyone's attention go to him. Ryoma stopped looking and rubbed his eyes, "Every time she hits it electric shock happens."

Ayumi laughed and turned towards Ryoma, "Sasuga Ryoma! You noticed!"

Inui started writing in his notebook again muttered, "Ii data, it looks like electric shock forms as they rally, Ayumi-San probably hits the ball a certain way controlling Fuji by limiting the way he hits."