"A-acrobatic tennis!" Eiji yelled excitedly jumping around the wall.

Oishi's eyes were wide in surprise, 'She was able to return the Tsubame Gaeshi so easily!'

Fuji narrowed his eyes at his opponent, 'How was she able to do that? She was in the air when I hit the ball, there shouldn't be way of returning it' he thought.

Inui was furiously writing into his note book mumbling few calculation, "She has extreme flexibility to be able to twist her body like that," he muttered.

Kawamura who was nervously sitting next to Inui gripped his shirt in his hand to calm down his nerve. "Inui, do you think?"

"99.9 % she'll make the team Taka-san," Inui answered making the shy teen nod.

"Pshhhhhhhhh," Kaido hissed as he glared at the tennis ball in the fence. His snake like eyes didn't miss how the tennis ball had cut right down the middle, the fence was the reason why it was still in one shape. If the tennis ball was to be taken out of the fence, it'll split in two.

Momoshiro nudged Ryoma with his elbow with agrin, "She's so much stronger than you Echizen," he teased making the dark haired teen scoff.

"That goes the same for you Momo-senpai, at least I have a chance on beating her," Ryoma sassed making Momoshiro glare at him before grabbing him in a head lock. Ryoma struggled, trying to escape his senpai's tight grip but failed miserably, his face starting to pale from the lack of oxygen.

Ryuzaki crossed her arms above her chest a full smile in her face, "What do you think Tezuka?"

The stoic captain's eyes were a bit wider than usual but he quickly composed himself, "She's very talented Ryuzaki-sensei, she'll help the team out drastically."

Ryuzaki nodded in satisfaction before turning her attention back to the game with a sigh, "Fuji's going to lose this game, Ayumi has more experience with stronger players, she isn't even using her full strength."

"Whew, so that's your Tsubame Gaeshi," Ayumi muttered catching everyone's attention.

Fuji smiled at her, "'My' tsumabe gaeshi?" He questioned, the black haired beauty nodding in answer.

"I've seen people use the similar move before, I was interested how similar or different the tensai would use it," she shrugged, "Anyways, official?"

"4-3! Gray!"

Fuji frowned but bounced the ball ready to hit it.

"You can do it Fuji!" Oishi called trying to calm down his teammate. He worriedly watched him, he didn't need to have two overly exhausted teammate.

The two teens rallied making everyone watching tense.

"Ugh, your returns are strong Ayumi-chan," Fuji muttered as he hit back.

Ayumi laughed sweat trailing down her forehead, "Same. Goes. To. You. Senpai!" She yelled every word as she hit the ball back as fast and hard as she could.

'Maybe I can practice to perfect my shot, Fuji-senpai is an good opponent to help me' She thought as she waited for him to hit back.

Fuji smiled and hit the ball on the very back of the court while Ayumi was in the front.

Ayumi grinned widely doing a two backhand springs and appearing in front of the ball and hitting it over the net strangly. The ball skidded off her racket while her wrist twisted.

Fuji ran up to hit the ball but as soon as it hit the ground it became extremely bright making it almost impossible seeing the ball zigzagged across the court before rolling at Fuji's feet.