"Oh my gosh Ross! You didn't have to get me this!" "Again I wanted to

"Oh my gosh Ross! You didn't have to get me this!" "Again I wanted to." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I turned around seeing Adam and Alesa with a small box in their hands. "Not you too." "Yep now open it." I opened it and it was a necklace with a heart shaped rose gold key on it.

"Thank you so much! It's beautiful!" "You're welcome!" "Here you go!" I turned around and saw Red handing me his gift

"Thank you so much! It's beautiful!" "You're welcome!" "Here you go!" I turned around and saw Red handing me his gift. I opened it and saw a Gods Of Egypt poster.

"Wow this is awesome Red! Thank you so much!" "I heard that it was your favorite Movie so I just thought you wanted a poster

"Wow this is awesome Red! Thank you so much!" "I heard that it was your favorite Movie so I just thought you wanted a poster." "You thought correctly!" "And I think Max has a gift for you!" "What?" I turned around and saw Max holding a Gold color guitar. "I heard you play guitar."

"Oh my gosh Max is that a

"Oh my gosh Max is that a..." "Yep it sure is!" I ran over and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "Thanks Max." "For what?" "For being my best friend." He smiled and so did I. Red walked over to us and broke apart our hug. "Who's up for the 7 second challenge?!" "I am!" "Adam you should vlog this!" "Good idea Red! Hey guys Sky here and today is Y/Ns birthday! So down in the comments tell her happy birthday! So right now we are going to do the 7 second challenge and Red has the phone right now and he's going to pass it on. Let's do this!" "Alright Barney name 5 different school subjects and say each one in a lower pitch then the last. Go!" "What?! Oh uhh Math, science, Biology, geographies and homerooms!" "I'll say he nailed it." "Alright!" Red passed his phone to Barney. "Alrights Jess kiss your shoulders is 7 seconds Go!" "Kiss my What?! Alright!"
Jess kissed her shoulders and Barney passed it to her. "Adam! Act like your being electrocuted while counting to 10 Go!" Adam failed it and got the phone. "Max! Pretend that your a cop who's both good cop and bad cop Go!" "Oh uhh ok umm Barney you I know you have it so can you please give it to me or I'll tear you body lim to lim!" "Ohh wow well done Max here." Adam handed him the phone and looked at me. "Y/N are you ready for this?" "I don't think I can handle the pressure!" "Your going to have to!" "I'll try to do my best!" "Alright ohh God!" "What?!" "It says kiss the person on you right on the cheek." "Oh my gosh!" "You have 7seconds Go!" "Uhh I can't believe this." I walked over to Max and kissed him on the cheek for 7 seconds. "See was that so bad?" "Kinda." We both look over at Jess and she is fan girling so much. "Omg omg I got a pic of it! I'm Sooo posting this!" "What?!" "Yep this ship will happen!" "Ahh here she goes again." "Yep." "Should we do something." "Probably." We both ran to Jess to stop her from poster it. After a while everyone was staring to leave so I gave everyone a huge and told them goodbye and drove home to get some rest. Today was a good day. I thought for sure that I was going to celebrate myself but thanks to my friends I didn't have to. I love them so much.