3

King

I woke up at 5am and was unable to fall back to sleep. I smoked a blunt and chilled on my phone until I heard Maria, my house cleaner vacuuming the bottom floor and decided to clean myself up. I had a miss call from Kendrick which could wait since I was due to see him in under an hour.

I hopped in and cleaned my body and shit before getting out and brushing my teeth for the second time and threw on a white t shirt, black jeans, timbs and shades. I had nose piercings on each side of my nose and had got my tattoo sleeve completed recently, certainly brought a couple thirsty bitches in.

I sprayed some cologne before making my way down the stairs grabbing my phone and keys on the way and greeting Maria who sent me her pretty Mexican smile. I notified her of food being in the fridge and left her some extra money as I knew she was sending her kids on holiday as she couldn't afford to miss any work. She refused any time I'd offer to help, but I hope she knew it was always open.

I stepped down my patio stairs and into the garage where I had 5 of my cars sitting. I used the range most of the time.

I hopped in and continued my journey with the radio playing softly. I didn't live too far from the showroom and would be there in under 20 minutes where Kendrick and Troy would be waiting and sorting our paper work. It was just passed 10am.

I pulled up and looked up to see Tion there too through the glass exterior, I now remember him saying he had the day off.i locked my car and greeted the receptionist, Emily before making my way up the stairs where Troy was rolling around in a chair while Kendrick actually sorted out some paper work and Tion chilled on the couch flicking through channels upon the flat screen on the wall. 

"Yo, you good? You left early last night?"
Tion asked as I grabbed a drink from the mimi fridge

"Yeah, mo wouldn't get off my dick that's all" I shrugged carelessly

"She ain't a bad girl, maybe she could be the one for you king" Tion chuckled lightly even though we all knew he was being serious

"Can't see it" Kendrick immediately disagreed

"Nah mo's too...how can I put this nicely" Troy stroked his pending beard looking up at the ceiling

"Pushy, she needs attention 24/7 and likes to front for the world, she probably just fucking king for status you know" he said actually being decent for once

Out of all us boys none of us could claim to be mentally similar. Not even the twins,
They were complete opposites actually.
Troy was rude as hell and didn't usually give a fuck of who's feelings he'd hurt. He was straight up and always got his way and money defiantly dictated him more compared to the rest of us. While Tion was considered more humble and open minded, if he was to lose it all today he'd for sure handle it better than any of us. He didn't fuck around and has been the only one to actually have a relationship and not break up due to him cheating. I guess he's what the girls would call one of the good guys. Kendrick was immature like Troy when it came to money and women but when it came to business and success, he was defiantly strong minded with that shit. As for me, I didn't give a fuck about women. I was somewhat emotionless and focused on making my money and making sure everyone around me was stable. That's it really.

It was soon 3pm and the pile of paperwork was gone and Kendrick was of course in the corner on the phone to Naomi. And for once they weren't arguing, I was catching more of a secretive vibe going on.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked him as the twins were already downstairs and we were heading there now

"It can wait man" he rubbed his forehead stressfully

"You need me to do anything?" I asked

"Nah you can't fix this one king" he chuckled shaking his head

I nodded in response before we all agreed on heading to kenny's. He loved them too, he said he's never seen so much ambition in young people as he had with me and my boys. That counted for something.

We headed there in two separate cars and as soon as we arrived Kendrick was out and across the road to where Sasha lived and to where  Naomi had stayed the night. Maybe he was serious about this one. That was on him.

We knocked and waited, even though I had a key I'd hate to intrude. I waited and soon enough two new faces appeared. A olive skin girl who was slim and tall enough to be a model appeared with a set of the prettiest eyes I'd seen. She had a baby on her hip was amused by a toy car he had in his hand. Unlike her he had caramel skin with little curls on the top of his head. He looked nothing like her.

"I'm tianna"

She grinned as she moved to let us in, Elle was in the kitchen stirring up something good from the smell of it.

"Hey guys" she smiled as she came our way

"This is tianna my cousin, T this is Tion Troy and king"

She smiled introducing us

I heard footsteps behind us and turned to see Kendrick strolling in

"Damn" he said loud enough for just me to here as he walked pass me in order to introduce himself

"And I'm Kendrick"

He licked his lips. Fuck him being loyal then.

"He's yours?" Troy raised an eyebrow signalling to the kid

"No this is my nephew Cameron, my sister's upstairs she'll be down soon" she flicked her hair back as she put him down on the play mat, gladly she didn't take his tone of voice the wrong way

We all sat around the bar in the kitchen just chilling while Kendrick and Troy interrogated our new face

"How old are you?" Kendrick asked

"21" she responded

"You got a job?" Troy then followed

"I was a school teacher in my old town, like Elle" she smiled at Elle as she continued to cook

"You ever been around here?" Kendrick then asked

"Yeah used to live not far with my mom and my brother and sister" she nodded smiling extra at Kendrick

"That's cool" he grinned a little staring at her

"Your brother Kaidon?" I broke my silence

"How'd you know Kay?" A voice spoke from behind us

We turned and I got a peep of tion's mouth drop slightly and we all came into view to the second new, not so new face. I recognised her name but kept my mouth shut. The boys probably didn't.

She was finer than her older sister, in my preference anyway. Inches shorter with slightly darker skin and certainly more curvaceous. She wasn't curvy like mad and didn't have the biggest breast in the world but she was in proportion. She had on a black crochet tie up top with white jeans and black fenty sliders. Her eyes not green like her sisters and her hair not as long but darker and had more of a curl to it. She certainly did resemble the kid more.

"Remember playing ball with him a couple times" I shrugged as she walked around the table all eyes still on her

"Kenny been hiding some gems I see" Troy made one of his usual cheeky comments causing tianna to laugh a little and her sister to just roll her eyes with a little smile on her face

"Sorry We didn't catch your name?" Tion put on his best smile as she picked up Cameron from where he'd travelled to the kitchen

"Layla"

Baby Mama |  [Chris Brown]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें