Chapter 6// Dad?

Sorry for not uploading I was on holiday and on a fetas Phil marathon .

Dan
It's been I week since I met phil . I wish I hadn't met him .
I now always live in constant fear that he will tell people about my scars . Not that anyone would care , it's just I don't want them to feel like they have won . I don't want more insults provided .

I've been beaten up everyday , it's getting worse and worse . Phil tried to help but he just got hurt himself .

I've been cutting deeper and deeper . Smoking more and more .
It gives me a distraction , from the pain and problems . They numb me .

I am beginning to Believe Jacksons words , his fists and feet almost carve the words into my head .

He hurts me but it hurts me more to face that I am starting to Believe him .

Phil walked into class today his eyes where sad and had dark colours  Drooping under them .He had a flowering bruise under his eye. His lip was cut , he looked so sad .

I tried not to look at him I may not care all that much about phil but knowing that I was the reason that his normal perky aura was gone made me feel guilty and a little sad not that I didn't feel that already .

I went to visit my fathers grave today . I go there sometimes to see if my hatred for him has gone as I can never be sure if what I'm feeling is true . I still wanted to dig up his rotting bones and burn them into ashes I hope one day I will be a better person and I will move on but now ashes will stay .

I'm sitting in English , phil is next to me staring at a blank wall he looks so peaceful yet I know his mind is the opposite . I took in every aspect of his face how everything just fitted . He wouldn't care if I was staring .

The bell went signalling the end of the day . I packed up my stuff waiting for everyone to leave . Phil stayed .

He just sat there completely lost in thought . I shook his shoulder trying to break his trance .

"Phil ?" I whispered "phil " I said a little louder . Phil jumped snapping out of his world . His beautiful blue eyes met my plain ones . "Dan " phil looked at me his face was worried and shocked .

I wonder what he had been thinking about .

"Where is everyone " I mentally smiled at phils innocence , him totally not realising that everyone had left 10 minutes ago . "Everyone left 10 minutes ago , you just sat there thinking " Phil started to stare again into my shirt . His eyes didn't move , his head was tiled and he was just totally lost.

I clicked my fingers snapping Phil yet again out of his trance ."oh yeah sorry I was just thinking " Phil said gathering his books and putting them in his bag.

"What about ? " I asked Phil . He turned to face me thinking of a answer . "Oh just demonic tellytubbies " Phil laughed . " Wow Phil deep " his thoughts obviously didn't match his personality . Phil smiled , walking past me heading towards the front of the class room. He turned his head and went to say something but he never did . He just closed it looking down at his then Turing up to look at me smiling one last time before walking of .

I stayed there thinking for a couple of minutes about nothing again , then left to go home .

I unlocked my apartment getting a strange feeling as I walked in . Everything looked normal , but I felt eery As if someone was here . I looked around checking all the rooms . I was in my bedroom when I heard footsteps from behind me .

I turned to see a tall man with brown curly hair and a demonic grin .

It was my father .