Ch.1

Nagisa's pov.

I wake up in the morning by the sound of my alarm clock. Signalling me to get up and get ready for school. "Ahgh i really don't wanna get up". I try and reach for it only to have it fall and roll under my bed. "Great, now I have to get up"

I put on my uniform, and got ready.
Before leaving my room my eyes stopped at my nightstand next to my bed, "haa" I sighed. I walk back and open it. It was a drawer / cabinet nightstand kind of thing. I opened the drawer. The thought came to me again. Useless.

I go downstairs to be welcomed by the emptiness of the house.
My mother usually leaves early before me. Which makes most my mornings a lot easier.

~TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL~

"Hey! Good morning Nagisa". I turn around to see that it's my classmate, Isogai. "Good morning Isogai-kun". "Hey hey have you heard?" Isogai asked. "No, heard what? I just got here". "There's a new student coming today!". "Oh.." was all I said, as I went and sat down in my seat.

The whole class seemed excited and interested about the new student.
I honestly don't care much. They're just another student who're gonna be joining us in this hell hole of a classroom. Although it is weird to transfer halfway through the semester, to this school. Then again if it's this class
E-class... also known as
"The End Class".

"Now you all brats better get in your seats!". Said our teacher Ono-sensei. Ono-sensei, is...well...he's a douchebag. He became our teacher after being a teacher at the main campus not so long ago. Not like any of the previous ones were better.

Actually. No. There was a teacher who was pretty nice, but she had to leave for some reason. ......
"Hey get in here and introduce yourself already". Said the grumpy teacher.

He finally entered. My eyes widened a little bit by surprise. Red hair, golden flaming eyes, and quite a smirk? On his face. It was....

"Karma".

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~
Heloo~
This is the first chapter hope you enjoyed? Sorry if it was kinda bad it's my first one, and i was(andstill) really anxious while writing it. I was actually writing a different one before starting this one but then i decided to save that one for later Xb. But yeah. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes (inthefutureaswell) ^-^