chapter 5

After kaden left I was confused about every thing, and I couldn't stop crying.

Jaquan: A Nola let me borrow 50 dollars.

Nola: I don't have it..

Jaquan: alright, but what you been crying for?

"What I haven't been crying" I said.

Jaquan: who fucking with you, and don't tell me no lie.

  At this point I'm scared, because Jaquan  have very bad anger problem.

  When we was in middle school this boy named Tyriq used to always talk about me and throw stuff at me. His friends never help cause the know who my brother is...Tyriq tried impress my brother so he can hang with Jaquan crow. So Tyriq pulled my hair and got my face and hit it on the table, pain shot through my face, and blood was allover me and the table. Before Tyriq could turn around my brother had sent a blow to the side of his face and the rest is just nasty... Im not going to lie and say was not scared of Jaquan after that but I was. Now Tyriq have no teeth and he have no friends.

Nola: ok this what happen.
           (I told every thing)

I was scared to look at Jaquan. What was he going to say? Is he going to blame me for it? Is he going to go crazy? I don't know what's going to happen.

  Jaquan walk out the room and never came back, so I guess he don't care. ...........well sleep here I come; might as well take a nap.

........................................................... Around 2:00pm I woke up from my phone ring off the huck with calls, message, and notification from Instagram live.

"What the hell is going on?"I said to myself.

I pick my phone up and read the messages from everybody saying "get on Jaquan live".
That's what I did, but when I seen my best friend holding a gun up to my brother face I lost it. All this was going on but didn't nobody call the cops..

I put my coat on and got in my car riding around trying to find them. As I came to a red light I seen they was still arguing with each other. I find them at the park that mostly older kids go. When I got out I ran up to Jaquan and step in front of him so now the gun was on me. Kaden face was bloody and swollen; ain't no way he could see out his eyes because they were swollen to..

"Kaden put the gun down and let me take you to the hospital ", I said trying to convince him to put it down.

Kaden: naw fuck that he want to throw hits than he can take a bullet.

Jaquan: shoot me then bitch..

No please let's just go Jaquan it not even that deep. I can't Lose you. I said to my brother with tears in my eyes.

Jaquan: some friend he is . You will rather my sister hurt and cry then see her happy; sad.

Yo-yo: I think you should shoot her to.

Kaden: I should, but I ain't let's go.

I thought he was talking to Yo-yo but he grab my arm. And pulled me to my car . When we got to the car he open the door for me then got in on the passenger side.

"Where are we going,"I ask scared he might snap on me.

Kaden: to the fucking hospital.

Without any more words I pulled off going to the hospital. Kaden had his head laying back on the seat. It was 30min drive but it felt like 30 hours... I was nervous to look at him are even talk to him. I guess kaden could tell because he sat up off the seat and held my hand. While still driving I looked at his hand and then to him, and back at the rode.

Kaden: you know i wasn't going to kill him right?

Nola:.........

Kaden: I was going to shoot him in his back make him wish he was dead.

I know kaden was for real because he shot his own father and made it look like he killed himself, and I'm the only one who knows what really happened is me.

Nola: I'm starting to hate you.

Kaden: to bad we going to get married and have 7 kids, 2 dogs
.
I made it to the hospital but I was zoned out by what kaden said. In the hospital they kept him over night and I stayed with him.