chapter 2

As we set around the table eating ; my dad was telling a story that happened at work today. I was not feeling it so I didn't want to listen to him , I was play on my phone talking to Black on snapchat. He said something about his brother that made me laugh.

"who got you blushing over there Nola?" my mom ask.

"Just someone from school ", I said.

"Umh?, it must be Black. " Jaquan said.

"I dout it. " Kaden said.

In stead of saying anything to him I just got up left, but not before excuse from the table.

On my walk to my room I was trying to put together why kaden feels the need to put his opinion out there.

I walk in my room going straight for my closet to find something to wear for school in the morning, while listening to jacquees ft Kirko bangz t-shirt and panties. I was feeling the song a little to much, I was dancing and singing along to the song; then I heard laughing. I turned to see Kaden recording me acting up, but I don't care because I dance better than Yo-yo.

"you know what, fuck you. Get the hell out my room". I said

He stop laughing and got serious and pushed me telling me to "shut up". So I pushed him back and before I knew it he had slap me. I wasn't shocked because we always fight like this. I kicked him were the sun don't shine. He fell to the floor holding his self.

"you going to learn not to mess with me ". I said while going back to what I was doing.
Kaden got up and started choking me from behind, while his private was pushing on my butt.

"I told you about playing with me like that. I'll fuck your little virgin pu**y up. Stop playing ". Kaden said.

I moved out of his grasp and walk out of my room to come my nerves down..he knows I get nervous around stuff like that and I hate when he does it.
He feel just cause he do stuff like that and comfortable with doing it I should feel the same way.

I made it to the kitchen leaning on the counter strolling through my phone, I felt Kaden hug me from behind telling me how sorry he was for doing that to in my room an the shit he said at school. But I wasn't with it so I walked away.
I stood in the hallway listen to him talk to Jaquan,then he went home. I mean he lives across the street.

***********************************×********×**********×******×*
It was 2:09 am when I got a text from Kaden saying he love me and goodnight.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

The picture in the media doesn't belong to me