chapter 4

Nola

So its been two weeks since the thing at the gym happened and Kaden still not talking to me ; and Im not the type to kiss ass so fuck him.

It first period and I have my class with Kaden, Yo-yo, and black. I don't really talk to Yo-yo anymore. She stop talking because Kaden stop.

I was setting in the front of that class talking to June; another plus size girl that goes to my school.

"you going to black party to night "? June ask me.

"I don't think so; I wasn't invited"

"what do that got to do with going to the party "? June ask.

Before I could answer, I hear June ask Black can I come to his party. Black looked at June an said "hell nawl", I felt low at what he said. Then I hear Yo-yo and Kaden laughing at what he said.
Then Black started back talking. "the reason you can't go to my party is because you're going to be hanging with me ".
One friends ask "how you gonna have a party and not be there? "
"I'm going on a date that night with my Lil baby. " black said while looking at me an winking.

I was blushing an grinning for just a second when Kaden stupid ass said something.

"damn Black I didn't know you was that desperate for some pussy". Soon as the word pussy was out of Kaden mouth black had him pushed up the wall.

"say something else about my girl, I will fight your ass".
Know it was my turn to laugh.
I was laughing so hard my stomach hurted and tears was running down my face..
"bitch that shit ain't funny ", Yo-yo said while getting in my face.

Kaden pulled her back before I could do something to her.

"I need all of you to get out" Mrs Sharon the teacher said.

...................................................................................
Kaden, Yo-yo, June, Black,,and me sat at the office waiting to be called in. I was nervous, because Iam not the type to get in trouble.
The door was pulled open with a lot of force ; with Mr. Conne looking at us with an angry face. All four of you got detention for Monday -Wednesday starting next week. We got up an went to class.

Every class period was alright, at lunch I sat by myself because Kaden was somewhere getting layed in the locker room and didn't care to sit with me same as Yo-yo.

It's now 7th period and every female and Kaden is mugging me. For what ever reason the world may never know.
"you know it going around that Kaden got an std from Nola", a girl name Brianna said trying to whisper to her friend Makizzy.

"what the hell you just say"? I ask. But she looked at me as if I was a joke.

"I said that it's been going around that you gave Kaden an std ", Brianna said this much louder to where the whole class heard it.

"I haven't gave him shit but a friendship that not there anymore". I said trying to defend myself.

" you a lie, you gave me an std and this ain't your first time giving me one." Kaden said like it was something that really happen.

Black came in the classroom and looked at me a disgusted face. He walked to the back of the class give Kaden a hand shake.
Then both of them looked at me an laughed. I put my head down to calm down. I then felt someone call my name; It was Black.

"you can forget about that date tonight. I was just trying to see what that pussy do. But now I know." black said.

"it get wet but the Bitch bit to, now it burn when I piss." Kaden said making everyone laugh more.

I put my head back down and listen to what everyone else had to say. I wasn't mad, but it was more a betrayal feeling. The bell finally ring tell us to go home.
While walking to my car I was getting dog out by everyone. I was every slut, Bitch, and whore you could think of, anything but a child of God.

When I got to my car Kaden and black was standing there with basket full with water and a big bottle of glitter. For a minute I thought they put in my gas tank, but no Kaden poured the water out on me then black put glitter on me...

All around me was people laughing and recording me. I walked to my car and left; it was kinda hard see the rode because of the glitter falling out of my head.

I made home safely. On my walk to my room I was trying to see how I was going to get this glitter off me. I got my brother lent-roller ,and rubbed my body with it to get the glitter off. After a good hour and half I was some what glitter free. I took a shower and wash my hair. Glitter was everywhere. After my shower I get out and brush my hair and teeth. Walking out the bathroom, and crossing the hallway to get to my room I hummed softly to At your best by Aaliyah. Getting my lotion off my night stand I started to dry off just as I was bout to drop my towel I see Kaden setting on my bed. I never been in a room naked with a boy so I was nervous, an really wanted him to leave.
"damn you got alot of shin to you, oh wait! Don't tell me it's the glitter ." Kaden said.

I put my head down getting the feeling I had before we became friends .Kaden used to bully me but know I see it's still there. Kaden gets up and walk to me.

"you must was getting ready for me?" he ask.

I couldn't say anything my mouth wouldn't move nor would my body; until he tried pull my towel off me.

"stop! Get your fucking hand off me and get out my house. " I said
Kaden looked at me and started walking towards the door. I thought he was about to leave but he locked the door an walk back over to me. While he walking forward; I'm walking backwards. Kaden grabbed my towel making it fall off of me. He looked at me with so much lust. Then he picked me up and pinned me down on my bed.

"if you give anybody my pussy I'll beat your ass." Kaden said while kissing my stomach.

I was scared. Trying to free myself from him , he slapped me telling me to be still. With the same hand he slapped me with he started rubbing private. Put one finger in me, then force another one, I wasn't used to this pain I was feeling. He kept going while I kick my leg telling him to stop. Kaden let go of my arms and dared me to move. Using his hand he pulled me to the end of the.

"you belong to me", he said as he kiss down to my private. Pulling both of my arms to my sides. Lower his head he kissed my other set of lips. Opening his mouth to take me, I heard my mother call to see if anyone was home. Kaden quickly jumped up an run to my closet. I grabbed my towel and open the door to see her face.

"what's wrong baby? Why are you crying?, "My mom ask.

"I was just thinking, and when you over think things it's scary." I said.

"Awe it's alright babe, if you need me you can always come talk to me.

"yes ma'am "was all I could get out, but it's going to be hard telling my mom that my best friend is crazy.

Mom left out my room shutting the door back. Kaden waited a good minute to back out. By now I had put some tight and T-shirt on.

"you know I love you?" Kaden asked while he pulled me in a hug.

"if you loved me you would have never did this to me," I said feeling broken.

"just don't give up on me, I- I wasn't going to hurt you. Kaden said.

"you already did first talking about, then you told that lie about the std, next was the water and glitter ,and now you held me down to rape me ," I said all this while tears fell down my face..
Kaden hugged me tightly

"I wasn't going to rape you; I was just trying to get a little taste ,but never will I rape you. "Kaden said. I looked up at him and see him crying "I just don't want nobody to have you".