chapter 3

Nola

Today I decided that I will be going to the gym, I mean why not....and because I have a free pass.
I was in the bathroom washing my my face when Jaquan came to the door talking shit like always.

"I don't know why you waist your time on them face products for, because at the end of the day you still ugly".

"what type of stupid are you? We look the same. Why? Because we're twins stupid". I said.

"oh I forgot. Where you bout to go"? Jaquan ask.

"what it look like I'm about to go"? I ask.

"To the food Olympics. On your march get set eat.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂" Jaquan said.

" fuck you Quan"

I got into my car ready to hit the gym

I got into my car ready to hit the gym. It was fifteen minutes drive so it didn't take that long to get there.

The first thing I did was get on the treadmill. As I was starting to run I looked over an seen Kaden looking in the mirror as he worked out..., and let me say he did look good.

I did won't him to see me I stay looking forward, then the treadmill start going

I did won't him to see me I stay looking forward, then the treadmill start going.. Out of all the treadmill they had to get the one by me. Not liking it I looked to see it was Kaden. I looked away quickly an stop my treadmill getting off to go somewhere else, which was the step ladder. My less favorite machine . Then I got a text.

😍😜Kaden : you going to act like you don't see me?

BigbootyNola: I have not ideal what your talking about??...

😍😜kaden: well .... let me say that ass look good jiggling while you climbing up them ladders 😆😯😈🍑🍑🍆🍆💧💦.

Really that what he going to say, before I could text him back I felt this pain on my left ass cheek. Kaden had just slapped my ass with all his power.. Words can't tell you how pissed off I was ; like was ready to fight his ass.

"why you do that? ".

"because you left the house in them fucking tights.. Then you in a gym filled with horny men. " he said.

" Last time I checked my daddy was at home", I said.

Kaden didn't say anything he just had this face that told me he was pissed and he was about to show it.

Kaden came closer to me then whipped in my ear..

"take your ass home before I beat your ass ".

That was my key to leave out of his presence. I walked away but not in the direction he wanted me to go in.

"you fucking playing with me take your ass home. That's what make guys not won't your big ass because you got an attitude of a pretty girl, but you need to get rid of that shit .....then you have the nerve to think Black will ever give you his time.."

I was so upset with Kaden because he had made a crowd form around us. With out thinking I punched him in his eye.. Kaden fell to the gym floor holding his eye... I left the gym scared that he will get up and hit me.