Chapter 1

Riley's PoV

It's my first day in Canada, first day means first impressions and thats just what I'm about to do. I need to make sure my reputation back in England stays the same, everyone has got to love me. I go into my walk in closet and search through the many, many clothes I have. I've got to look hot but classy, the boys have got to love me but I need to look respectful. The trouble back in England was you got set uniform and now I can wear whatever I want, it's amazing. I put on denim shorts, a white crop top and a pink over sized cardigan. I curl my shoulder length, blonde ombré hair and do my make up.

I grab my school bag and put on some adidas superstars, i head down stairs to grab some money and my sunglasses before walking out the door. This is the biggest adventure I've ever had and I'm so excited for the year ahead. There is a Starbucks literally right round the corner so I got up extra early, I get a peach iced green tea with porridge and berries. My parents are kinda a lot stricken with my diet, they think I need to stay skinny because I'm gonna be a superstar one day which I highly doubt.

After I've ate my porridge and berries, I grab my iced tea and walk to school. I walk up to the very busy building and already feel anxious but I've got to be confident. I walk through the halls and people stare and whisper which I'm used to because everyone used to love me back home. I walk past these very handsome group of fellas who can't seem to keep there eyes off me so I approach them. As I do they all just stare as if they can't comprehend what's happening.

"Hi, I'm Riley Raymond, so would one of you nice looking chaps like to show me the office or what?" I say with my hand in my hips but they all stare in awe until the unexpected happens.

"Don't even worry bout it, I'll take you my lady" he says just as cocky and confident as me and I hate it. I mean he is gorgeous but there's something about him I want to hate, I don't know what yet but In the mean time I'll just enjoy his company.

"Why'd you wanna help me, I mean your friends were just fine staring..?" I ask him he shrugs his shoulders, he's got this cool, edgy, laid back attitude the total opposite to mine.

"Something about you is intriguing, I like your accent.. From England I presume?" He says in a English accent all posh and cute. I giggle at his little joke, shaking my head a little.

"Yes, I was quite the girl to be back in England and I'm guessing your Mr quarterback with the annoying head cheerleader girlfriend?" I ask and he stares at me like I've just discovered how to cure cancer or something.

"Oh my god how'd you know?" He says sarcastically taking a huge gasp while covering his mouth.

"I'm a girl of many talents" I say winking which he looks me up and down, smirking as a reply. I bite my lip and see we're now at the office.

"Here you are.." He says placing a delicate kiss on my hand.

"Riley Mathews.." I say and he nods.

"I know and I'm James, James Torjiman., if you need anything I'm welcome to help" he says before leaving me to deal with my situation at the office.

I get my schedule, locker code and all of that stuff and head to home room. I've got Mrs Ross, she's also my first lesson which is dance so I'm quite happy with that. I walk in and she stares at me confused, I sigh faking a big smile.

"I'm Riley Raymond, I'm new.." I say looking round and spot James staring into space. Clearly he hasn't noticed me yet but I'll happily sit at the desk next to him.

"Oh yes, I though you were lost ok you can sit.." She says stopping to scan the room for empty Spaces.

"I'll sit over there I'm sure that handsome looking chap won't mind" I say, pointing over to James. I make my way over and plop my bag down.

"Ok miss Raymond don't make me regret it!" She says sternly, I giggle at her comment which she doesn't seem impressed by. I sit waiting for James to notice me which he does after about 5 minutes of me sitting there. He just smirks at me and I just smile back.

"We meet again...." He says winking at me, I feel my face heat up so I look down, I never blush so why am I starting now.

"We do, I wanted to sit next to you, your the only person who's actually spoken to me.." I say slightly upset, I mean I'm not used to this. I was a hit back in England and now I'm a no one but I will make my mark.

"How come a sexy girl like you should have all the boys following her" he says, smirking and looking me up and down again. I bite my lip and have this crazy urge to kiss him but I can't.

"Ok class, please welcome our new student Riley Raymond all the way from England. Would you like to introduce yourself ?" She say and I nod smiling getting up from my chair.

"I'm Riley Raymond and I moved here because my dad got a huge promotion on his law firm and my mum is this huge fashion designer and it's better out here apparently. She also wanted me to dance at the best studio in the world so yeah, that's me and I love parties so if your having one of love to go!" I say cheerfully, I smile and I can hear James laugh behind me. All the boys howl as I sit back down but I can't help but notice the way James looks at me.

"So class your gonna need a duet partner preferably an opposite sex as it had to be romantic" Mrs Ross says, I just sit twirling my hair before a whole load of boys come over asking for me to be their partner.

"Sorry boys I've already got one, haven't I James!" I say grabbing his hand, he seems startled but stares at my hand and smiles.

"Yup sorry boy better move along she's all mine!" He says and they kinda seem scared but I shrug it off.

I can't wait I have a feeling me and James are gonna get on really great!