Kyoya Ootori x male reader

I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go talk to him. I clutched my food tray and headed towards him.

"Mr. Ootori..." I spoke up and he turned his head and looked down at me.

"Yes, mr...?" he asked.

"O-Oh uh I'm _____ ______," I said.

He nodded towards me and I nodded back to him.

"Ah.. G-goodbye," I quickly muttered, then I blushed slightly and then turned quickly away and was about to leave but I was tripped and almost dropped all my food. The food was fine but I came crashing down.

I quickly helped myself up and there was another boy helping me with my tray. He handed it to me and when I looked into his eyes something seemed strange about him. I shook it off and stood up then walked out of the lunch room.

When I got to the garden I wasn't even hungry. I sat by the fountain and poked my food until the bell rang.

While sitting in class a note got passed to me. I looked around and everyone was focused on their writing. I quietly opened it.

"Meet me by the Host Room after class
- Mr. Ootori."

I gulped and bit my lip. I nodded and continued with my work. The bell rang and I quickly threw all my supplies into my bag.

I hurried to the host room and when I got there, I took a deep breath and opened the door. The lights were off and I slowly walked in, "hello?" I asked and the door slammed behind me. I quickly turned around to see Kyoya standing there with his hand on the door. Then he looked at me.

"Hello, mr. Ootori," I said and bowed to him.

He pushed up his glasses while walking up to me, "I've been hearing around you have a thing for me, mr.____."

I gasped and headed for the door to leave. When I put my hand on the handle he put his hand over mine. "I can just leave," I said shyly and held my head down.

"You haven't even heard what I am to say to that," he laid his other hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him, "what do you say?"

He pushed my shoulder, my back now facing the door. He leaned down to me, "maybe I like you back."

My eyes widened and I looked away from him, turning my head. He pressed his lips against my cheek, then stepped back.

"Uhm," I whispered and left the room quickly. I ran out of the school and got into my families car.

"How was school ___?" my driver asked.

"Uh, it was just a normal day," I chuckled.

We drove home silently and I got to my room, unpacking my school bag and trying to start my homework. I kept thinking back to that kiss. To a lot of people a cheek kiss is nothing, but to me, being a guy getting kissed by another guy can be a big deal.

I bit my lip and stared at my notebook paper. I jumped when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was an unknown number. I put my phone down and let it rang.

I started on my science homework when my phone rang again, same unknown number. I rolled my eyes, it's most likely a telemarketer or something.

I finished my science homework easy and decided to go downstairs for a snack. I grabbed some chips and chocolate and headed back upstairs.

When I closed the door behind me, my phone started ringing again. I finally picked up the phone.

"Hello?"