Part 5

(3rd Person PoV)
Tord and Edd arrived in front of a large building,it looked to be about 10 stories high...maybe even more. Edd had explained that he lived on the 5th story along with Tom and Matt,this made Tord nervous. 'What will they think of me? Will they reject me?...probably.' His thoughts began rushing as he stepped inside the apartment complex with Edd,making their way towards the elevator.

    Tord walked into the elevator after Edd,his anxiety kicking in. He was afraid of what they'd probably say to him and what they'd think of him. He began to get lost in his thoughts as the elevator dinged every now and then. "T.....Tor...Tord!" Edd snapped his fingers in front of his face,"We're here." He said,nudging his head towards the now open doors. "Oh,haha sorry." Tord quickly replied walking out of the elevator. The walk through the hall seemed to take hours but in reality just a few minutes,"so...which one of these is yours Edd?" He couldn't help his curiosity. "Ah,it's just up here. Although I do have to stop at Toms real quick." Tord's stomach churned,'Tom..' Tord nodded his head as they approached a door,it wasn't long after Edd knocked that the door swung open. At this point Tord felt like he was going to be sick from all the anxiety that chewed at him. "Hey Edd,what too-" it wasn't Tom who was revealed from the door,but Matt. "H...hey Matt." Tord said,shaking a bit. "Edd what is he doing here?" Matt questioned while motioning towards the red hooded figure. "Well...I decided I'd give him a second chance." Another voice came from behind the door,"Give who a second chance?" It was Tom. He opened the door completely to see what all the ruckus was about. "Edd,what is he doing here?" You could see anger immediately come over Tom. "I already told Matt,I'm giving Tord a second chance. Now would you please let us in?!" Tom pushed Matt away from the door,"There's no way in hell in going to let that commie into my apartment!!" With that said Tom slammed the door shut,Tord flinched at the sudden outburst of anger. Edd put a hand on his shoulder,"Don't worry Tord,they'll come around eventually." He looked down at his feet and nodded,hoping he was telling the truth. He knew Matt would probably come around,but what about Tom? He wondered if he'd be forgiven by his old friends....

(A/N: hey guys thanks for reading part 5,hope you enjoyed it. I'll update in the next few days so hang in there,thanks.) -Swingster