Chapter Seven

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Kelly~•~•~•~•~•~•~
" Come on let's get out its time to go in we have been out here for an hour" I told her and I pulled her to the pool steps by the waist. "Kelly why do you have so many marks on you?" Carla asked me.
I let out a sigh " I just have a rough past that's all, don't worry" I told her.

Soon we made it to the bed room and Carla headed to the shower, while I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Daddy stop!!" I yelled as he pushed me into the table. "You brought a girl into my home Kelly! I will not have a faggot in my home!" He yelled walking towards me. " Please I'm sorry!" I got on my feet and ran as fast as I could to my room and closed the door and locked it. " Kelly open this damn door!!" He yelled as be banged in the door. Soon the door fell to the ground and he slowly walked over to me as I was in my bed pushed up against the wall having no were to go. " I'm gonna show you what a man can do for you" he said as he pulled my leg towards him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•Carla~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I cut the water off on the shower then stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out the door to see Kelly freaking out in her sleep. " Stop I'm sorry" she said.

I rushed to her side and shook her awake. " Kelly wake up!!" I yelled. " Kelly!" I called her name and nothing was working. I did the first thing that camel to mind and that was to hold her. I rubbed her cheeks on both my hand and brought her lips to mine.

When my lips hit her's my body felt free like every little thing won't bother me, like happiness. I was zoned out until I felt Kelly kiss me back. Her hand roamed my back until she gripped my towel and it falls off me onto her.

I pulled back from the kiss and moved away from her and covered my body with the towel and stood on the other side of the room. "What a way to wake up" Kelly smiled. "Haha now can you tell me why where you freaking out in you sleep?" I asked. Kelly Smile disappeared and her head fell. " I just had a nightmare bout a event from my past with my dad" she said.

She did say before that her dad hit her. I grabbed a large shirt, put it on, walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. " It's fine, your here now, safe, with me" I told her and brought her face to my chest.

We sat in this position for a while until she spoke." I love where I'm at but it's hard to breathe" she said then let out a laugh. "Ok now that you are ok go shower" I told her pushing her off me.

Kelly grabbed her a shirt and headed to the bathroom and I got into bed and went to sleep.

I few moments later I felt Kelly get into bed and got close to me. I felt her grab my waist and pulled me to her and we both just laid there together for the rest of the day till we went to sleep.

I woke with yet again Kelly sitting on me. " Good morning beautiful" she said cheerfully. I sighed " good morning Kelly" I said before I pushed her off me and she landed at the bottom of the bed. " Stop doing that!" She yelled. "Stop sitting on me I'm not a chair!" I yelled back.

I sat up and crawled over and onto of her like she does me. "How would you like it, to wake to this evey damn day" I asked. " To be honest, your heavy as hell but I like it so I would kill for this. Did she just say call me fat? "Auhhh your ridiculous" I got off her and got out of bed. "I got work today I'll be home later" I said grabbing a white blouse and black skinny jeans and undergarments. "Can I come to?!" Kelly asked cheerfully. "Fine just find a outfit in my closet to the right,far back" I instructed her. As I walked into the bathroom.

Me and Kelly walked into my office. I went to my desk and sat down while Kelly walked around looking at the paintings and photos. "You read books?" She asked. " I used to" I said.