chapter 6

[NOT EDITED]

Azure eyes opened, but immediately closed as the sun shone through the thin light blue curtains. The messy blonde headed man sat up gripping his head. Naruto had a headache and his eyes were puffy and swollen and slightly red. He found it kinda difficult to see. What happened? Memories from last night flooded his mind. No. That can't be, right? I mean, it has to be a dream. Naruto groaned and pulled a pillow into his face and screamed. Why can't I just forget about him, about these feelings?! Naruto thought, eyes stinging from unshed tears. 

Why do I have to feel? Its just useless if I only feel depressed yet violently empty at the same time. He sat up and punched his pillow in anger. Fuck. Azure eyes glossed as tears fell. Soft sobs and whimpers ricocheted off the walls back into Naruto's ears. Everything felt like it shattered then left a painfully empty space inside his chest.

He couldn't live like this. Not anymore at least. He just couldn't. Naruto's tan legs wobbled as he struggled to get up. He had to leave now. He ran to his closet, throwing a suitcase onto his lonely bed. The only way to forget about Sasuke was to leave and start over. Naruto stuffed his belongings into the fairly large suitcase. A huge bag was carried throughout the house, little things like shoes, hygiene essentials, ramen cups, etc, were thrown forcefully into the bag.

Naruto's small, tan face was flushed in confusion. Is he really going to leave? Leave this place where he was raised? The blonde shook his head, trying to get those thoughts away. He had to. Naruto ran out the door, locking it in the process. He walked down the porch with the bag and suitcase in hand. A smile appeared on his face. He was going to miss this house. Naruto walked away, calling a cab. As soon as the cab came, he shoved his things into the back, directing the driver to the airport.

'Hopefully I'll come back one day actually happy. And once I do, I hope I don't see him.' Naruto thought and smiled, looking out the window. He'll finally be free.
_____________

So I know this was a short chapter but please forgive me for the wait. I know this sucks and all but I'm back now.

Anyways, can you guys possibly give me ideas for some of the future chapters? Thank you!

-Dobe10