Chapter 1

Smelling the fresh rain, that seemed to cascade down like a light waterfall, I closed my eyes peacefully and sighed.. I walked down the sidewalk of the park and stuffed my hand in my pockets.

It was so peaceful, nobody was out since it was raining a lot today. It was dark and cloudy out, too. I love this kind of weather.

I suddenly heard faint footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a dark silhouette just barely sitting down on a nearby wooden bench. It was hard for me to see their face thanks to the black hoodie they were wearing.

They were staring right at me I believe. "U-um.. hello there." I said in a tiny, unsure voice. I walked towards them.

"Hello." A manly, monotone voice answered back. He didn't seem harmful so I sat next to him. He slightly stiffened but regained his calm composure. I turned my head to see him look forward.

"Well hi, I'm Naruto." I interrupted the silence between us both. I stretched out my hand in a friendly gesture. All he did was look at my neglected hand then back at me. He looked at me with a emotionless face. He had mysterious onyx eyes, pale skin, and raven hair that covered part of his face.

"Sasuke," He replied and shook my hand. What was that? It felt like... Like... A spark? I gave him a small smile. "Your pretty handsome." A whisper slipped passed my mouth. I instantly blushed, not intending to say my thoughts. A husky chuckle erupted out of Sasuke's mouth followed with a smirk.

"Your not bad yourself." He said as I blushed a darker shade of red. I struggled on what to say. Another chuckle came out.

"So you from here?" Sasuke asked in a monotone voice. I gave a simple nod. "Well no, I moved here when I was smaller."

He responded with a small nod. "I was born here," he started, "People find it pretty weird since i'm Japanese and I was born here."

Oh

"That's cool, i'm Japanese, too." I said with a smile. Wow I.. I actually smiled.

He nodded in response and turned away. Um ok then... "So.." I said awkwardly. He stood up and began to walk again. I looked confused then stood up too.

I'm kinda shocked. What now? I didn't notice I stood there and basically stared off into space until I remembered that he was walking off.

I ran to him and caught his forearm. He stopped and looked at me annoyed.

"S-so um... Can we like... Meet each other again or something?" I asked shyly. All he did was roll his eyes and said "hn" then walked off.

I stood there in the rain. Alone. Once again. It wasn't going to happen anyways Naruto. Geez. This always happens. And the moment I thought 'love at first sight' was fucking true I just had to realize its not.

I walked the opposite way from Sasuke, knowing that love will never come to me. Ever.

*

Well, um so.... I'm really sorry for not updating this or any of my other stories. And yeah I know this was a crappy chapter.

I'm not going to be updating for a couple of weeks. Summer break isn't until four weeks from now so I'll be able to update more during the summer.

And the reason why I haven't been active in here lately is because of my depression and anxiety. Its gotten worse now so that in the way.

-Dobe10