Chapter 76.

"You know, I'm loving what alcohol is doing to you.." Albert gives me a playful smile as he pulls me against his chest.

I'm so surprised with how my body is eagerly responding to Albert. Usually I act all nervous and clumsy around him and I'm constantly afraid he might think I'm some immature, inexperienced teenager- which I am- but he doesn't need to know that.

My chest is moving up and down fast as he trails my back with his fingers and presses me against his chest. I can feel the warmth of his body penetrating the fabric of my clothes and my breathing is so heavier. What is wrong with me?

"Dear God," Albert exclaimed, his nose touching mine. "Can you feel that?" I know he is referring to the electric pull between us.

I nod eagerly and his hands hold my face tightly as if he's afraid I will vanish. His breath increasing heavily as he's staring down at my lips.

"Albert?" His lips parted.

"Yes?" He brushes his lips against mine.

"Kiss me," I hadn't quite of finished the sentence when he smashes his lips against mine into a rough and passionate kiss.

I feel his hands slimming up the hem of my sweater earning to feel a bit of my skin. His cold and soft fingertips caressing my back gently which is contradictory to the aggressive way he is kissing me.

Albert pulls back, so we could catch our breaths. We were breathing heavily as if we both ran a marathon.

"Let's get out of here," he looks deeply into my eyes and I nod grabbing his hand and following him to the club's exit.

*

We step out of the cab and he stumbles to remove a key from his left pocket to open the door. Is he nervous?

I'm about to ask him if he's alright when he crashes his lips into mine.

"Be quiet, alright?" He breathes in the dark and I nod even with the lights off.

He eagerly climbs up the stairs and he opens his bedroom door letting me enter first.

My heart is hammering on my chest as I stand right behind him while he locks up his door.

"What are y-" He kissed me slowly, sending my heart into overdrive. I will never get used to the softness of his lips. I find myself getting lost in his kiss letting the heat of the alcohol in my system move my lips with his in sync, gazing against each other passionately.

I gripped the back of his hair, pulling him closer to me as he guides me to his bed. The kiss is growing rougher and lust-driven. Without thinking, I move to straddle his waist. Albert places his hands on my hips and squeezes them tightly, kissing me violently. The dragons on my stomach are probably having a volcano party with all his heat.

He guides me to the his bed without breaking our contact and we stop to stare at each other.

My thoughts seem to be running a thousand miles per hour, trying to pluck up the strength and bravery to make a move. I lift my hand to the collar of his white t-shirt, apprehensively running my fingers over his prominent collar bones. I hear him sigh placing his hands on either side of my head.

I tug the collar of his shirt down gently with my fingertips to reach more of his skin, skimming over it with a soft touch. My other hand rests upon his lower chest, and the breath he lets out gives me a little bit of courage. The courage I need to look up to him.

"Em-"

I cut him off by kissing his lips. I feel the dragons and nerves fluttering in my stomach and desperately push them aside. I slide my hand all the way down his chest, taking the time to feel his toned skin through the thin material of his shirt.

I feel his fingers grasp the end of my sweater and tell myself to calm down.

"Can I?" His hot breath fans against my neck and I nervously nod.

"Oh God." His words make my cheeks heat as he scans over my exposed skin and bra.

"Hey, it's okay." His eyes meet mine and I nod at him with a nervous smile.

Breathe Emily. Just breathe.

I watch as he eagerly unbuttons his shirt and huffs in frustration making me chuckle.

He instantly gets rid of his shirt and I feel my hands shaking as I slowly guide them to his chest.

He closes his eyes with my touch as I gently trace every line of his toned stomach with my fingers. God, he's so beautiful.

My heart is beating frantically in my rib cage and threatening to pop out at any second.

I lean up to press my lips against his and he sighs in response. The kiss is slow and passionate. We both pull away breathing erratically.

He presses me against his chest and and I instantly want to feel more of his skin. I can feel his heavy breathing, chest moving against me.

Albert's POV.

My heart is going crazy, I can hear it in my ears. Her smile takes my breath away, and I couldn't stand another moment without my lips attached to hers. I kiss her tenderly, raw and passionately, the feeling of her hands trailing down my stomach making me press against her lips even harder than before.

I love the way she smiles against my mouth as I lift myself up more and loop my arm around her waist.

"Albert?"

"Yeah, love?" I breathe kissing her on her neck.

"My phone is ringing." She says and I break our kiss to stare at her while the name 'Mum' appears glistening on the screen.