Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'

Začať od začiatku

'Sure you will Simpson.' I say and skip out of his room into the elevator.

Just as it's about to close, Cody sticks his hand in and stops it. He walks in and Alli walks in after him.

'Thanks for waiting for me after waking me up!' Alli says.

'Its nothing. Anytime.' I joke.

The lift reaches the first floor where the restaurant is, and we step out. Alli is ahead of me, and Cody is slightly behind me.

'I know what you did. And I'll get back at you.' he whispers in my ear again and walks ahead.

Alli waits up for me and we both walk over to the table. After breakfast we all get in the cars and go shopping. Oxford street is the bomb diggity! Seriously, it has everything! I bought so much that I can't even remember everything that I bought! Alli and I both bought a matching pink and navy, striped onesie from Jack Wills, to wear on every sleepover we have. After shopping we go to a café for lunch and then we go our separate ways. Apparently, the boys are just going back to the hotel to chill in the games room. We get our nails done and it's so much fun! I've never had a manicure or a pedicure before, but I could definitely get used to it. When our nails are dry, we go back to the hotel and go up to our rooms.

'right, if you want to say anything to Cody, face to face, do it now because as soon as you step foot in this room, no one can see you. It's going to be a complete surprise. Kapish?'

'Kapish.'

What have I let myself in for?

Alli sits me down in the chair in front of the mirror, but spins me round so I can't see myself in it. Looks like it's going to be a surprise for me too! She starts by applying some concealer and a thin layer of foundation. That applies some light eyeshadow. Whilst she does the rest of my make up, I kind of lose focus and just day dream about what tonight will be like.

'shall we curl or straighten your hair?' Alli asks, pulling me out of my day dream.

'I don't mind, whatever looks best.'

'I think if we curl it loosely, it will look absolutely stunning with your dress. Yeah?'

'Okay. Whatever you think.

She starts to curl my hair and while doing so, takes lots of pictures of us both. And even though I'm not allowed to see them yet, I know I'll look awful because she's halfway through doing my hair. When she's finished curling it and styling it, she covers up the mirror so that I can't see myself while I do her hair and make up. Not that I have to do much anyway, she's gorgeous already. When we've both finished, we take some more pictures and then start to get dressed. Alli helps me pull the dress over my head, so that I don't ruin my hair or make up, and I do the same for her. We put on our jewellery and our shoes and grab our clutches, which we filled with everything we might need, before getting dressed.

'Ready to see what we look like?'

She asks as she grabs hold of the cloth covering the huge mirror.

'as ready as I'll ever be.'

She pulls off the cloth and I can honestly say I'm speechless. She's made me look pretty, but classy at the same time. I don't know how she did it, but I love her for it.

'thank you thank you thank you! I love you more than you can imagine! I don't know what I'd do without you, I actually look quite pretty for once.'

'dude, you're gorgeous anyway! And I should be thanking you, I love it!'

We give eachother a careful hug so we don't ruin anything and she tells me how to do my make up like this. We hear a knock at the door but neither of us answer.