Switch-a-Rooney

Começar do início

"Who needs their license anyway, am I right? I do! I need my license!" Maddie yelled.

"Don't worry, Maddie. I'll drive you anywhere you want to go."Diggie told her.

Dad glared at him again.

"Seriously, why am I still talking? Why am I still here? I'll go get my hair cut, " with that Diggie left.
_______________________________________

Living Room

Mom, Dad, Joey, Parker and I were watching a scary movie.

"Guys! I have something really exciting to say. Pause the movie for a second." Liv told us.

"How about you pause your piehole for two hours?" I asked.

"We'll get to you later," Parker told her.

Mom and Dad have Parker and I a look.

"We're all listening, Liv." Dad turned off the TV.

"Okay, there is a major film shooting in Wisconsin this summer, and I'm up for a big part!" Liv exclaimed.

"How exciting! What's it about?" Mom asked.

"It's based on some book about wolves in space," Liv told us.

"Space Werewolves!" Parker, Joey and I exclaimed in unions.

We all went to Liv.

"That is my favorite graphic novel," Joey told her.

"No way! They want me to play Tristan." Liv told her.

"As in Tristan Lycanth?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liv nodded.

"The hero?" I asked shocked.

"Haha, but Tristan's a boy," Parker told her.

"Technically half-boy, half-werewolf.
But he is definitely not a girl." Joey said disgustedly.

"Right, not yet. But the people making the movie saw my episode of Sing it Loud! right, where I dreamt that I was on an international space station and I saved the earth by singing the high note that shattered the asteroid before it hit the earth." Liv sang the high note.

"I love that episode!" Parker exclaimed.

"Really? 'Cause I had some logic problems with it. But you sparkled, honey." Mom told Liv.

"They liked it so much that they're considering changing the role of Tristan into a girl just for me," Liv said happily.

"You can not be Tristan," I told her.

"Oh you're just upset because you want a new boy to fangirl over." Liv scoffed.
_______________________________________