Sweet 16-a-Rooney

Living Room

Living Room

Liv and Maddie wanted separate birthdays but mom wouldn't let that happen. So we all decorated the living room half the way Maddie wanted it and half the way Liv wanted it.

Joey and I were on Maddie side and Joey was wearing a cowboy outfit. I was making Barbecue.

Parker was on Liv's side. He had a camera in his hand.

They had their eyes closed.

"My twins can't have separate parties on their sweet 16. So while you two were at Maddie's basketball game I came up with a 'mompromise'.
So take a look." Mom told them.

They opened their eyes.

"Dazzleberry!" Liv saw her side of the room.

"Awesome!" Maddie saw her side of the room.

"Hold on, you haven't seen the best part. Turn around." Mom told them.

They both turned around and were about to barf.

"Two themes, one party." Mom smiled.

"It's a red carpet rodeo!" Dad yelled in the microphone.

"Hey, why isn't this thing working?" Dad began playing with the microphone.

"So, Maddie honey, you wanted to go to The Hoosegow. So we're gonna have a Western barbecue right here in the house. Ally is going to do the barbecue." Mom told her.

I smiled.

"Joey." Mom looked at him.

"Mom, I don't want to say it," Joey whined.

"Oh, come on, say it." Mom told him.

"Yee-haw." Joey threw his rope in the air.

Maddie chuckled.

"And, Liv, you wanted a cirque-du-Soleil, red carpet gala. I bring you Parker-azzi!" Mom told her.

"Liv Rooney, Liv Rooney! Who are you wearing?" Parker pretended to be the paparazzi.

"Boom boom boom! Send." Liv did some poses and Parker took pictures.

"Mom, this is great! And I think we're halfway there. The half that doesn't look like a barn." Liv told her.

Maddie looked offended.