7. Whiskey in a Teacup

LENNOX KNEW WHO SHE WAS FUCKING WITH. She knew Zac Wylde was devious and cunning, she knew that his business was dirty, but she never thought he would go as far as drugging her to get what he wanted. Which is ironic, considering he was her supplier for just that: drugs.

When Lennox looked at Zac, she still saw the same boy that she mindlessly drooled over in middle school; the hotshot lacrosse captain with a mind-numbing amount of v-cards under his belt; the senior who blew the cool clouds of marijuana that made everyone's eyes sting at parties.

But now Zac was the kind of guy who used unsavoury business tactics to manipulate kids. I guess that's what happens when you get kicked out of an ivy league, are arrested for a DUI, and your parents cut you off; you return to Shanghai and become the drug supplier for private school kids.

Lennox took one silky leg out of the luxe bathtub, looking around in disarray as the other one followed. By the ginormous windows overlooking the city, she identified that the bathroom belonged to the Najjar pad. Her memory was fuzzy, and she wasn't exactly sure how she got there. But whatever Zac had spiked her drink with was out of her system, and the drowsiness and nausea had dwindled away.

The reality of what had just happened hit her hard, sending a bitter cold chill through her. The brunette reached for her swag bag, taking out the coke. Was it worth it? All that trouble for a couple grams? She was inspecting it, leaning on the counter in just her bra and underwear when the door swung open. A gasp left her lips as she tried to stuff the vial back into her bag, but it was too late.

"Whoa, sorry." Leo blushed, glancing away in attempt to hide a smirk. He closed the door slightly, so unsettled that he almost knocked a bundle of rare flowers in the process. The sixteen year old model in black lingerie struck him, and it was hard not to take a second look. "Here." Leo stuck his hand between the crack of the door and handed her Isla's dress.

"Thanks." Lennox muttered, throwing on a body-con dress she recognized from a Barney's catalogue. She cursed herself for not locking the door but Leo was so flustered from walking in on her without clothes on, she was struggling to fight off the smile that was plastered on her face.

"How are you feeling?" Leo strolled in with an aloof look, as if he was already used to Lennox's shenanigans. His signature cheeky smile was on full force, complete with the dimples that made girls go crazy. With Middle Eastern good looks, he knew he was the shit.

"Much better now." Lennox slid onto the granite countertop, claiming it as a seat. She really was feeling more alert, the simple sight of Leo had strangely heightened her senses. "But please don't tell anyone that you saw... that."

"I won't, don't worry." Leo ran a hand on his razor-sharp jawline, still slightly fazed by the sight of Lennox's body. Every curve was mesmorizing, they never failed to instil lust in whatever boy was lucky enough to get a glimpse at them. "But I don't get why you are doing that. I mean, it can fuck you up pretty quick."

"To fit in, I guess." She offered him a half-hearted shrug, coming off coldly like she usually did when she lied. Her mind was also somewhere else; all she could think about was how sultry the bathroom's warm lights made Leo's tan, sculpted body look.

"With who? The girls at school? Don't give me that. You are the prettiest girl in that fucking place. They bow down to you, you know that." Leo edged closer, resting his hands on either side of Lennox to tempt her with his touch. It was a game they played, they teased one another with their bodies to see who would give in to lust, and who had more self-control to resist.