Vingt-Six

Frank

"That's my house!" I yelled, pointing frantically at the building. "Mikey! Go back! She should open the door! If she doesn't, I have my key!"

"Okay Frank." He made a U turn and pulled into the drive way.

I walked up to the door and knocked quietly. After a few minutes and much more knocking, I pulled out my key to unlock the door. When I opened it, the house reeked of something rotten.

"Mom? Where are you at?" I whispered. I walked into the living room and saw her on the ground. "Holy shit! Gerard! Mikey! Call the fucking police!"

-*~+~*-

"Do you know what happened?" The police have been questioning me for the last thirty minutes.

"Like I told everyone else, I was in the hospital. You can call my doctor." I said handing them the card she gave me.

"Stay here kid." The officer walked away and Gerard and Mikey walked up to me.

"So...that's why she wasn't picking up the phone. Your dad killed her." Mikey said.

"I didn't know he had the guts for murder. Twice for gods sake! He tried to commit murder twice!" How could he even think about even doing that.

"Hey, we just called your doctor, your alibi checks out, you can go home." A different one walked up to me. I nodded and stood up off the porch.

"Your house?" I asked Gerard.

"Yeah, I just can't believe that I've already seen a murder, after five hours of being able to see." He looked at me and smirked, before picking me up, Mikey grabbed my fluid, and carrying me to the car. I repeatedly smacked him, but was laughing anyways.

"Wait! You don't have a guardian anymore, that means you can get the transfusion!!!" Gerard practically jumped out of his seat. "Our mom is a foster parent, she just hasn't had any kids with her since the accident, she could be your foster parent!" Gerard was slapping me like crazy.

"I guess we are going back to the hospital?!" Mikey said. Me and Gerard nodded in unison.

So I told you someone was going to die.

So long
-Egg