Where We Were...

So I'm sans, I'm human right now well. I look human but that's far from the truth. I wasn't always as handsome as I am now.

                                                                                    -2008-

A skeleton with a blue jacket walked down to the local store, he wore pink fuzzy slippers to keep his feet warm. This. Was a neutral run that would go wrong. A second skeleton was waiting at the little house the first one had left, this was the first skeleton's younger brother, Papyrus. The first much shorter and only a few years older brother was sans. Sans and Papyrus lived in Snowdin in the undergound under Mount. Ebott. When sans returned home with long spaghetti noodles Papyrus took the box from sans and tossed it box and all in a big pot of boiling water. This was a normal day for the brothers.

"This is it Sans!" Papyrus shouted while sans sat watching tv.

"uh huh," Sans nodded not paying attention.

"Sans I mean it this time!" Papyrus said.

"You always do," Sans said mostly to himself.

Sans was having trouble from wondering when the human would fall. He knew the human was supposed to fall 3 years ago. He figured that the human's fall was delayed because the underground was not ready yet, but now...                                                                                                                                                                                                           -2010-

Sans was now 21 his brother was 17. Papyrus was determined to stay more fit than his 'lazy' brother, so everyday he would walk to the castle and back to Snowdin. On the way back he would stop and have lunch with his friend Mettaton. But today... Something went wrong. Papyrus was walking toward the castle when he saw smoke rising from the castle.

"Oh my word!" Papyrus gasped pulling out his phone to call Sans.

That's when it happened. A human dressed in dark clothes stepped around a corner and held up a M16 rifle and pulled the trigger. 

Papyrus had just finished dialing Sans number when he was hit. Sans was lazy but he alway immediately answered the phone. When sans heard papyrus shout in pain and the bullets sound his eyes went black. Sans teleported to where his brother laid on the ground, the white fake armour he wore had 6 bullet holes in it, all 6 fatal. Sans whipped around to block a second volley of bullets with a spinning bone he had summoned. Sans left eye was glowing blue from a blue flame that had formed there his other eye had gone black.

The soldier that had shot was shaking and still firing at the enraged skeleton.

"You sick bastard, no god damn respect for anything!" Sans barked when dragon looking skulls appeared beside Sans and fired beams of energy that would have turned the human to dust if it had hit.

(Source--> https://www.pinterest.com/pin/407294360031049196/ )

The soldier was breathing heavily as Sans walked closer eye still ablaze.

"You did this?" Sans said his eyes filling with tears.

The soldier tried to fire at Sans again only for the skeleton to teleport behind the soldier and kick him in the back sending the soldier face first into the ground.

"You got a family?" Sans asked ripping the slightly dazed soldier's gun from his hands.

The soldier now had no choice but to play sans game so he answered with a nod.

"hm," Sans said tossing the gun aside, "you just killed all that's left of mine," Sans said to the soldier as he summoned a bone that bore straight through the soldier's head and a second through his chest.

"D I E," Sans almost whispered as the soldier coughed up blood and fell limp.

Sans ran back to his brother's side or where he could have swore his brother was.

"Papy!" Sans called forcing his eyes back to his normal white dots.

Sans walked forward and tripped on a red scarf in a pile of dust.

"N-no..." Sans whispered pupils shrinking to a pin size.

"NO!" Sans yelled slamming his hands into the dust.

The dust was of his brother, because incase your not aware monsters turn to dust when they die. Sans picked up his brother's scaf and held it close to his chest. Tears rolled down Sans face as he cried at the thought of living for the rest of his life without his brother. 

(Source---> http://xxmileikaivanaxx

(Source---> http://xxmileikaivanaxx.deviantart.com/art/I-m-sorry-Papyrus-580990423 )

Papyrus was the second death to monsters of the great war. The first had been King Asgore who had been even less ready for an attack. So the humans had called war on the monsters because humans are dicks and they wanted the new underground city.