Carter Goes Ghetto

Start from the beginning

Harry pulls me into a hug and I can't help the smile that makes it's way upon my face.

We stay like that for a while until we decide to go to McDonalds. 

"Yeah can I have 2 Big Macs and a large fry" Harry says.

"Um can I have one Big Mac, a medium fry, and a small Dr. Pepper." I say. 

We take our food over to one of the booths by the window. 

"How do you eat so much your so tiny?" Harry asks. I shrug. "I am not tiny!" I protest. 

Harry just raises his eyebrows at me.

"So um well I was wondering um eh" I stop myself as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Yes?" Harry says with a smile on his face.

"Well are we I mean is there an" I groan and put my head on the table.

I hear Harry laughing from across the table. "Ju lia look at me" Harry says.

I slowly lift up my head from the table.

"Julia Winters" Harry says while he intertwines his fingers with mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asks.

I open my mouth only to close it and open it again.

Shit nothings coming out.

I end up just eagerly nodding my head. Harry laughs and pecks me on the lips. 

********************************************

"I freaking hate you Liam" Carter yells.

"Good cause I hate you too" Liam says.

Me and Harry just walked in to what seems like the middle of the civil war.

"Good cause your a manwhore" Carter yells back.

"Eve what the hell is going on?" I whisper yell. "Ugh Jules they have been at it all day!" She replys.

"Your a no good ass whole okay I wish I would have never applied for that stupid contest!" Carter yells.

"Me either cause than I would have never met you!" Liam yells back.

I sigh and grab the both of them by the collar and drag them into Liams room and close the door.

"Well they should be good for a while" I say.

"I'm gonna go get changed" I say.

I walk to my room and  jump in the shower letting the warm water cascade down my back.

After about 10 minutes I head over to my luggage and pull on my Nirvana shirt and my ripped jeans.

I go back in the living room only to be greeted by skank 1, 2, and 3. Ashley is trying to steal Niall from Lily, Chloe is flirting with Zayn, and Natasha is trying to sit on Harrys lap.

Harry spots me and runs over to me like a bat out of hell.

"So were you enjoying all the attention?" I say while smirking.

Harry rolls his eyes and embraces me in a hug. "You are so short Jules" Harry says.

I fake hurt. "I am not" I say.

Harry just raises his eyebrows at me. "Jules your like 5'2" Harry says.

"For your information I am 5'3" Harry breaks out into laughter.

"Hey where's Carter and Liam?" I ask. "I think they are still in their room" Kaylyn says.

Me and Harry share a look.