Chapter 19, just a misunderstnaing.

Well I hope you guys like htis, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 19 Just a misunderstanding.

For the past 3 hours, Loki been tryign to explained why he was seeing his ex wife, but Light and Ares was givign him a hard time.

Like when Loki try to say" She called me to meet her..", Light said "Were you having sex with her!!!"

And when Loki said" It was dead marrigae...", Ares said" She want you back.....

Loki just about nearly lose his temper, he wanted his mates to know he was not cheating on them, and it killed his heart that they don't trust him when he with seeing someone, or even beleive a word he was saying!!!

Light and Ares were hideing there smiles, they were just messing with Loki. When they saw Loki eyes glowing dangerousily red, they let up there teasing.

"KIDDING!!!" They yell as they laugh, and literally fell on the floor, laughing there ass off.

Loki eyes glow even mroe red, and raise his hand, showign off his claws, he was litrerally fightign the change to become a wolf.

Ares seem to noitce it first, then warns light to be quiet, soon the both are startign at fear when Loki face turn into a verison of a big black wolf.

"You think we went a little bit to far.." Light whisper.

All Ares did was nod. They were both paralyze, and could not move, even if they wanted to.

Loki wolf head show it razor teeth, with a loud snap, Light screams as he finally mgot off the floor and ran for his life, leaving Ares alone with Loki.

Ares almost fainted on the spot, but his experiance in many wars held him in place.

Ares give a the glare of a god" Snap out of it Loki, we were only kidding!!!

Loki wolf face transform back into his normal face" What, can't I have a bit of fun, after the hours of you two questioning me??"

Ares got off the floor, face in his harden battle mode, Loki swallow nervously.

"WE do deserve that, but don't EVER.." Ares was soon grabing Loki neck." Scare light liek that again."

"Ok.." Loki only manage to get that word out. Soon Ares let go of Loki, and Loki was breathign in quickly.

"So care to expalined why you never told us about your wife.."

When Loki give him a sleeply look, Ares said" I promise I won't cut you...........