"It's only 4 players and there are 5 of us." Noah whined.

"I don't like video games that much anyway." Tyler spoke for the first time that night.

"Well what do you want to do? If you want, you and I can do that while they play video games?" I tell the shy boy.

"Okay." His voice was three octaves higher. "Can we...?" He didn't know what he wanted to do.

"Prank calls? Play Kiss Marry Kill?" I suggest. All the boys looked at me. "Sorry, I don't know what guys do at sleepovers."

"You were right about Prank calls, but what's Kiss Marry Kill?" Robb asks

"It's a game that guys used to play in school when I was your age. Girls played it too." I tell them. "It's when someone names three boys and you have to pick who you would Kiss, Marry, and Kill. You would obviously name girls."

"Let's play that." Robb says.

The other boys nodded. "Holly, show us how to play." Theon said.

"Okay. So, first I'll name three girls. I'll say; Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez. Now, each of you have to tell me who you'd kiss, who you'd marry, and who you'd kill."

"I'd kill Taylor, kiss Selena, and Marry Ariana." Robb says.

"I'd kiss Ariana, kill Selena, and Marry Taylor." Noah says.

All of them started playing and the doorbell sounded.

"That's probably the pizza." I say, getting up to answer it.

"Hey. I have your pizza and a new phone from your ex boyfriend." It's Hermes.

"Hey, Hermes. Which ex?" I ask

"Valdez. Everyone's numbers are in it. They found a way to make phones without monsters noticing you. Give me a call if you need anything. All of Olympus owes you. Things are a lot better with Hestia and Hades on the council." He tells me.

"That's great." I say, taking the phone and the pizza from him. "How much is it?"

"On the house."

"Thanks. I'll see you around?" He nods. "Someone come take the pizza."

All 5 boys come barreling to the door and I hand the pizza to Theon.

"Oh, and Percy?" Hermes says "Give Leo a call. He's a mess."

"It's his own fault."

"Why'd he call you 'Percy'?" Theon asks

"Um... Styx." I couldn't think of an explanation.

"It's her middle name, Priscilla. She used to go by it at camp, but I guess not anymore." Hermes winked at me.

"What were you at her camp for?" Charlie asked

He looked at me and I answered. "He wasn't. He is Travis and Connor's dad."

"He looks a bit young to be a dad." Noah said

"It's a family thing, looking younger that you are. Right cuz?" He ruffled my hair. "She looks like she could be 17."

"You're cousins?" Theon asked.

"Yeah."

"You should come in. This is getting interesting."

"Okay, but I want a slice of pizza." Hermes said. "I'm Hermes by the way."

"I'm Theon and this is Charlie, Robb, Noah, and Tyler." He pointed to each friend as he said their name.