home

<at home>
Bomi: <flungs herself onto the bed> Oh my gosh, I feel so exhausted but happy at the same time since I got to spend time with you girls and watch how lovely Eunji was with Chanyeol. Sigh~ how I wish I too had a chance to flirt with someone so famous
Eunji:<places Jieun on the bed> Bom ah, stop, I am already very pissed about...
Bomi: About what? About the fact that you miss him? Or about the fact that you started to like him?<giggles> Jung Eunji, I didn't know you were like this?
Eunji: <blushes> Stop! I'm warning you bom ah, if you don't stop then I will, I will, I will...
Bomi: You will? Kiss Chanyeol for me? Oh how sweet of you.
Eunji: Chorong Unnie<looks at Chorong>
Chorong: Well I have to agree wuth Bomi on this one, you did look very happy with Chanyeol at the amusement park.
Eunji: Ah~ I give up, I will just sleeo together with Jieun tonight.
Naeun: But unnie, you haven't had your dinner yet?
Eunji: I'm ok, I am not hungry. <leaves the room to find Jieun sleeping peacefully>
<In Eunji's room>
Eunji:<looks at Jieun and smiles> Jieun ah did you have fun today ?
Jieun: <smiles in her sleep>
Eunji: Looks like you did have fun with him eh? <lies next to Jieun, looks at her and soon falls asleep>
[The next day]
Ring...ring...ring...
Chorong: <yawns and opens her eyes> girls get up, we have to attend a photoshoot today with exo today, so you gals better get ready now.
Apink: Ne Unnie
Chorong: Where's Eunji?
Bomi: Still in her room sleeping
Chorong: Sigh~ why did I even asked<walks to Eunji's room<opens the door and screams> Eunji ah wake up!
Jieun: <Cries>
Chorong: <runs to Jieun and carries her> Aww I'm sorry Jieun
Eunji: <gets up and take Jieun from Chorong's arms>
Jieun: <stops crying immediately>
Chorong: <looks at Jieun and gasps> What? How is this even possible? Eunji ah you seriously look like a mom now.
Eunji: <smiles> Anyways what schedule do we have today?
Chorong: Manager oppa said we have a photoshoot with exo today so get ready now!
Eunji: What! Exo! But what about Jieun? We can't leave her here alone?
Chorong: Oppa told us to bring her along but he will play as her father to avoid suspicion so we can just leave her with oppa later. Don't worry about it and quickly get changed now, we're late.
Eunji: Ok<prepares for photoshoot>