She's A Killer Queen.

You scan the stretch of road before you, your [e/c] orbs landing on a gentleman's club. Of course. 

Approaching the club, you hear men and women laughing and loud music. Your hand trembling as you place it on the door, pushing it open slowly. This isn't as easy as you thought it would be. Entering the strip club, there were many men all over the place, watching the half-naked woman dance for them. Many receiving lap dances. 

"Ugh. Wonder how many of them are married." You bitterly mumble as your eyes scan the room, the lighting making it difficult to see. The lights giving everything a pink or blue tint was making it all the more difficult to make people out. Not to mention the steam from the stage props, giving the room a foggy atmosphere. 

Then you spot him. You can barely believe your eyes. He's got some broad sitting on his lap, making out with him and his hands are trailing all over her hips and thighs. Beside him was Shachi, shockingly, he doesn't have a girl. In fact he looks bored. Well, until his eyes land on you, they just about jump out of his skull as he nudges Penguin repeatedly, managing to break up the liplock with the...girl. 

"What gives, Shachi? Can't you see I was in fo--" Penguins voice just about shoves itself back down his throat as he pushes the girl off of his lap, as if it will help now. You grit your teeth as you begin to walk toward the pair.  "[f-f/n]...D-Don't misunderstand..." Penguin tries to defend himself, not being able to move much due to his arousal in his pants making his legs rather stiff. At this point even Shachi was rolling his eyes, his facial expression seemed to scream 'Come on, man. Know when you've been found out.'

"Oh? I suppose it's just...'all in my head', right?" you mock with a small smirk etching into your features as you point toward your temple. You honestly thought it would hurt more finding out for sure, that it would well and truly rip out your heart and that you'd cry and beg for answers. But instead, you feel good. It was a relief to know that you haven't lost your mind like he and everybody else made you think you had. It's good knowing that you wouldn't ever have to wait alone on the submarine for him to come back again. However, despite your relief, you still can't let him just get away with what he did to you. 

With that, you swing for him, Shachi just managing to duck in time before he too felt your wrath, luckily for him. You might be a lady but your punches feel like being hit with boulders and that's just when you're play fighting. He really doesn't wanna know what your rage punches feel like. Unfortunately for Penguin, he was still too shocked by your being there to even dodge, resulting in having his face punched so hard, he falls off of his chair, landing limply on the floor with blood dripping from his mouth and nose, a bloody tooth even falling from his mouth to the floor. 

"Ouch..." Shachi mumbles, looking down at his friend who was too pained to even attempt to get back up. With that your smirk turns into a soft, innocent, pleasant smile as your eyes land on the girl who had her tongue shoved down Penguin's throat before.

"You're welcome to him." You hum, a hand gesturing to Penguin. "But I feel it's best to warn you...It's not as big as his pants make it look." you comment with a wink, having to contain laughter when you hear Shachi gasp. That's right, I insulted his manhood. 

You then take your leave, however the second you step outside, the good feeling starts to fade out and the sadness hits. All those memories with him, how happy you both were once. How he was so smitten with you. How he first asked you out, he was so nervous and sweet, you could barely believe it was the same person now. But maybe you were just blind back then.