Chapter One - I Fucked it up.

This is a Pg-13 story. It will contain adult material so please be warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hurts so bad that I can't think of anything else, Lydia is sitting in front of me, reading a magazine, and I'm just lying in bed, thinking of blood. Oh god, why the hell did I say yes when Lydia asked me to stay home tonight.
"You know; I might go out with Aiden tonight." Lydia randomly stated.
Oh! That's perfect.
"What are you going to do?" I asked, looking up at the strawberry blonde.
She looked at me and just whispered the word 'sex' in reply.
That's great for me, because that means I have time to go out and get some blood before she gets home, or maybe she won't come home tonight, which would be way better.
"Could you take me to the movies?" She asked me with a smile "Because I didn't bring my car here, and I don't want to use yours." She added on as reasoning.
"Yeah of course. What time?"? I questioned, looking at the girl expectantly.
"In about 45 minutes? I'm going to take a shower. "She replied before going into my bathroom.
"I guess I'll be lying in bed till she's out of the shower. "I said to no one in particular
"Well this is going to be a fun pyjama party."

"Allison come on! You fell asleep for an hour and a half!" –Lydia screams, therefore waking me up.
"Okay, calm down! You don't have to use your banshee scream, I got it." I replied back sarcastically.
"I wasn't using it, if I were, your head would explode." She exaggerated, crossing her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes in response.
"Okay let's get you to the movies."

"Thank you so much for this. "She smiles. "My mom would kill me if I went out with Aiden again." Lydia explained.
"Why?" I questioned, pouting at the girl.
"She doesn't like that I hang with him all the time." She sighed. "She might think I'm not a virgin anymore."
"But you're not a virgin."
"Yeah, but she doesn't know that." She smiles. "I will text you when I'm coming back."
"Sure! Have fun."
Lydia walks away heading to the movies where I'm guessing she's meeting Aiden, and I just stay in the car like the dumb person I am.
My throat hurts so bad, I just need a Little blood before I go home, or I will just go crazy, and I don't want to go crazy.
Shaking my head, I just get out of the car and start walking a few steps, to find a good place to eat.
"Hey beautiful!" A deep voice called out, my head whipped around spotting a boy who was smiling. "Want to have some fun?" He asked, his smile turning into a smirk.
I smiled back. This is how I could get my meal.
"Of course." I reply.
He walks to stand next to me stays with a beautiful smile, which I guess he uses to get girls, but at the moment I couldn't really care
"Where do you want to go?" He asks, flashing me his million dollar smile.
"Why not to the alley?" I say with a hot smile. "I wanna feel dangerous."
He smiles.
"Well, i won the lottery with you."
Oh, you have no idea.
"Let's go." I grabbed her hand and led him toward the alley.
"What do you wanna do, beautiful?" He says, putting his hands on my back.
"You know what." I smile.
He kissed me, while i let him touch my butt.
I separate myself from him, and he seems to be confused.
"What's happening beautiful?"
I took him from his throat, and i make him look into my eyes.
"You are not going to scream, and you will forget everything." I say.
"I'm not going to scream, and I will forget everything."
Yes. It's the time for my meal.
Immediately i bury my teeth in her throat, and sucked the blood. Oh it feels so good.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" Someone screams from my back. Shit. Now i have to do it again. I get back on my heels to realize that Lydia is behind me scared.
She starts running.
"I fucked it up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you! thank you so much for read it <3 it means a lot to me! hope you like it!
Please left a comment and vote for it! You would make me so happy! ❤️
A big thanks to my editor Freyadawolf 🌸 follow her!
LOVE YOU! -Agustina Gargano.