welcome home

the next morning came and everybody was getting ready to go to school or work.

we all had breakfast together and by the time it was done it was already almost time for the kids and lena to go to school and stef to go to work.

"are you sure youre going to be okay here alone?" stef asked.

"yeah, and are you sure you don't need a ride back to your house?"

"no, ill be fine! thanks for the offer though."

"if you need anything, we are only one call away, here's our cell phone numbers, you can use the house phone." lena said.

i said thank you again, so quietly they didn't even hear.

a few minutes passed and it was time for everyone to leave, stef, lena and surprisingly callie all said goodbye to me and the other 4 kids, kinda just walked out the door. it didn't bother me.

i didn't know what to do in a house that wasnt mine all alone, and i didn't know when i should go to the old place i called home.

i needed to look good.

i was away from home for a few days now, and i I had to show up better than i left. i needed to prove ma wrong.

i went up into callie's room.

i took a smiley face sweater out of her closest and some ripped up jeans out of her jeans. they fit perfectly.

i never asked her if it was okay, but at this point i didn't care.

i went back downstairs and grabbed a banana to eat and left.

i started waking up the street to my house.

its so weird waking on the streets again, the smells and sights are the same.

it only took about 20 minutes to get there.

here i was. i was home. 123 sycamore st.

i went to walk in my house only to see liam sitting in the couch.

"liam?" i said shaking.

"welcome home, sis!" he said with a grin.