Oh, Mistah J

You huffed as you began to get bored. Your puddin' was finalizing a "business deal".
"What to do now," you said to yourself as you laid on the bed you shared.
You thought of all of the fun times you've had in this room. You thought about all of the mind blowing, animalistic sex you two have almost every night.
The thought of it made you get chills. The image of him fucking you senseless wouldn't leave your mind, as if burned into your brain.
"Fuck," you mumbled as you began to get the familiar tingles in your lower region.
You suddenly hatched an idea. He'll definitely punish you for this, for sure. You stripped down to your black lace bra and panties.
This is it. You thought to yourself as you grabbed your cell phone.
You laid on the bed, striking a sexy and exposing pose. You raised your phone up to snap a quick picture. You sent the picture to your puddin'.
You: oh, Mistah J
*photo sent*
You smirked, proud of yourself. It didn't take long until your phone buzzed, signaling you have got a text message.
Daddy: fuck, darling. I'm trying to do business here
This time you took off your bra and snapped a picture.
You: but sir, I need you
*photo sent*
Daddy: all of that chit chat is gonna get you fucked, darling
You slid off your panties and snapped a picture of you playing with yourself.
You: oh, Mistah J. I'm so wet for ya puddin'
Daddy: that's it, you're gonna be punished you bad girl
You smirked in victory, but nervous about what he might do to you...
***
It had been hours and it's dark outside. He was still not home. You couldn't take it anymore. The sexual frustration was driving you more crazy than you already were!
You, once again, stripped naked and laid on your bed.
"Mistah J," you moaned as you massaged your own tits.
You whined desperately as you ran you other hand over your clit softly and slowly.
"Fuck, daddy," you moaned again as you wasted no time inserting two fingers into yourself.
"Well, well, well," you heard an all too familiar voice tsk.
"O-Oh, Mistah J," you moaned out shocked, but couldn't stop fingering yourself.
The sight of him made you moan louder.
"Now who said ya could do this, kitten," he asked sternly as he walked towards you, taking his shirt off in the process.
His dark red shirt hit the floor putting his tattooed body on display. His body was extremely fit and toned, covered in ink.
"No one, sir," You whispered.
"Now I told ya that I was gonna punish ya for earlier, but I guess ya got yourself into more trouble, princess," he growled as he grabbed your chin.
You stopped pleasuring yourself and stared into his steel blue eyes. He's your green haired clown prince.
"Now I'm gonna tease you and teach ya a little lesson, darling," he whispered in your ear and he started sucking and nipping at your neck harshly, for sure leaving love bites and marks. You were his and he wanted you to walk around knowing that.
"Mine, all mine, darling," he groaned as he licked and kissed down your stomach.
"Yes, sir," You moaned as you gripped the bed sheets.
"Bet ya taste so good, doll face. Look, you're already soaked for me, aren't ya?" He smirked, proud of his power over you.
"So wet, J. Just for you though," You whimpered in desperation.
His mouth connected with your clit and you were immediately in pure bliss. His tongue worked expertly on your dripping core.
"Ya taste so good, Y/n," he groaned as he inserted two of his expert fingers into you, pumping in and out at a agonizingly slow pace.
"Please, sir," you begged.
"Please, what?" He teased as his fingers only picked up speed a little bit.
"Fuck me, Mistah J," you moaned loudly as his fingers hit your sweet spot deep inside of you.
"Now, now, princess. I have to punish ya still, don't I?" He said as he flipped you over onto your stomach.
He grabbed your ass roughly as he groaned.
"Ya have such a sexy ass, darling," he said as he pulled you up by your hips so you were face down and ass up.
You heard his pants hit the floor.
You gasped as you felt his tip poking at your entrance.
"Bet you're so tight, doll," he growled as he slapped my ass hard.
"Yes!" you moaned out.
What can ya say? You've always been a sucker for pain.
"Ya like that? You like me spanking ya, baby girl," he chuckled as he hit you harder, definitely going to be bruises in the morning.
He slid in only his tip, driving you insane.
"P-Please, puddin'!" You nearly screamed out.
You are so wet, so desperate for his cock, so needy for him.
"Please, what?" He whispered in your ear as he pushed himself in a bit further.
"Fuck me, daddy," you whined and that's all it took.
He pushed in with a little bit of difficulty(due to how big he is), not giving you any time to adjust to his gigantic size. He pulled out nearly all the way and once you were about to say something, he slammed into you. He was pounding you into the mattress, your face shoved hard into the pillow.
"Ya love my cock, huh, doll?" J growled as he fucked you so hard it was almost too much to handle.
"Ye-yes!" You moaned loudly as he grabbed your hair and pulled your head up.
You were on your hands and knees, his favorite. He wrapped one hand around your neck to choke you and the other remained in your hair.
"Fuck, daddy!" Was all you could get out.
"Fucking. Take. My. Cock. Y/n!" He growled in between each rough thrust, making you almost cry because the pleasure was so intense.
He let go of your hair and found your clit instead. He rubbed in harsh circles, making your legs shake.
"Daddy, oh, daddy! I'm c-close, puddin'!" You warned as the familiar heat your stomach began to boil up.
"Don't ya dare, Y/n. Don't ya fucking cum yet!" He yelled in a threatening voice as he moved his hand away from my clit only to spank you, hard.
"Whose little cum slut are ya?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
"Y-Yours!" You moaned out.
"Yours, who?" He groaned as you felt his thrusts becoming sloppier.
"Yours, daddy," You whispered as you felt yourself not being able to hold back your orgasm for much longer.
"Fucking. Cum. Whore," he demanded in between a few particularly hard thrusts, knocking the air out of your lungs.
"DADDY!" You screamed in pleasure as your orgasm ripped through you.
Stars danced in your vision as you let out a silent scream of immense bliss.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Mistah J moaned as you felt him twitch inside of you.
"I'm cummin', doll face," he growled as he slammed into you one last time.
He buried his cock deep inside of you as he covered your walls with his warm cum.
He pulled out and laid down beside you, pulling you against his chest. You rested my head on his tatted chest and started tracing the ink with your finger.
"Did ya learn your lesson, darling?" He smiled as he leaned down and kissed the top of your head.
"Oh shut up and go to sleep," You laughed as you leaned up and kissed him.
This is the man you want forever and ever...