Taking a Leap

Just do it... what's the worst that could happen?
He could kill me.
Just breathe, it'll be okay.
Unless he leaves me.
Just shut up and fucking do it.
I took a deep breath and pushed open the doors to his office. And as soon as my confidence appeared, it was gone when I saw J.
"Can't you see I'm working y/n? What is so important?" He mumbled, rubbing his temples in annoyance.
"Oh, I just wanted to say, that, I, n-nothing," I shook my head as I turned around walking out of his office.
Way to fucking go you wimp.
***
I was sat on the couch, at 1 am, guzzling down ice cream, and crying my eyes out. Why? Well, I was watching some pregnancy show on tv and the look on this mother's face when she first held her newborn... it was priceless. It was like the world was rested in her hands, that child is her world. Once again, tears began to seep down my face as I placed the empty tub of ice cream onto the floor.
He would never want that, a child, kids of his own. This life is "too dangerous" as he has said in the past. Granted, it is dangerous, but I know better than to think J would let anything happen to our kids. This whole really wanting kids thing started about three weeks ago... when I realized I was a few days late. Of course, it was a false alarm, but I found myself disappointed and I couldn't pin point why. Then, it hit me, I want to look at the face of something we created together everyday and say I love you. I want to say I love you to our baby.
"Y/n, doll, why are you up?" J's voice startled me as he sat next to me.
"I was j-just, um, I couldn't fall asleep," I lied, wiping away my tears.
"What's wrong? Who hurt you?" He suddenly began to worry, grabbing my face and planting kisses all over it.
"No one, J, no one, I've just been thinking and- ugh, it's pointless," I gave up, placing my head in my hands.
"What is pointless-"
"Look at them," I whispered, looking at the tv, a mother playing with her baby.
"What about it?" He was completely oblivious.
"Don't you want that? Even just a little bit? To live with something we've created together, to know we brought something so perfect into this crazy world? To know that your child loves you-," I couldn't finish before I was crying again.
"Y/n-"
"No, I know what you are going to say, you don't want kids. And that's something I have to face. I'm sorry I'm just being fucking stupid," I was now aggravated as I stood up, walking away.
"No, listen to me!" J yelled as he grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him.
"The reason I said I didn't want them was because.. well because fucking scared, okay? I'm scared. I'm scared they'll hate me, they'll think I'm a terrible parent. I mean how could I possibly be a good one? I don't want them to go through what I went through," there was a slight twinkle in his eyes that made me realize he was actually about to cry.
"Thats why parenting and is a two way street... it takes two to tango, and we'd be in it together. You'll always have me by your side and that'll never change. We would do it together," I felt my heartbeat increase as a small smile spread onto his face.
"Then let's do it," he whispered, looking into my eyes.
"W-What?" My heart wasn't ready for this.
"Let's have a baby," he said louder, laughing as well.
"Oh my fucking god, really?!" My smile and giggles couldn't be contained.
I jumped onto him, latching my legs around his waist.
"I love you so much!" I yelled, kissing him passionately.
"Mm, how 'bout we work on that baby, kitten," he whispered in my ear before kissing my jaw.
"Good idea," I whispered back as he carried me to our room, gently placing me on our bed.
Not a word was said but our eyes as we undressed each other spoke a thousand words.
This is really happening... we might be parents soon.
Soon enough, we were both bare, kissing wildly.
"Please, J," I moaned as his skilled fingers teased my excited entrance.
"I wanna show ya how much I love ya, doll," he said as he slowly slid in two fingers, pumping in and out ever so slightly.
"Oh, J," I gasped as he curled his fingers to hit my g-spot perfectly.
"Who made ya this wet, huh?" He chuckled knowingly.
"Y-You, Daddy," I moaned, gripping his biceps tightly.
I whimpered at the feeling of his fingers leaving my body.
"Be patient, darling," he said smugly, placing my legs over his shoulders.
I gripped the sheets tightly with a surprised moan as he pushed himself into me.
"Oh fuck," was the only thing my mind could function me to say.
"So wet, doll, so wet for daddy," he groaned as he bucked his hips, thrusting roughly.
My eyes rolled back, not being able to form words. Moans rolled off my lips like a song.
"M'gonna make ya feel so good, kitten," J said as he wrapped my legs around his waist, resting his forearms on each side of my head.
"I love you," I blurted out as our noses touched, J nearly pounding into me.
"I love you too, doll," he moaned as he hit a new and perfect angle.
"Shit, fuck, right there, daddy," I whined as I felt the familiar warm feeling knotting in my stomach.
"Is my princess gonna cum?" J asked teasingly, bringing a hand down to my clit.
His eyes burned into mine, watching my every move.
"Y-Yes, please, let me cum," I begged as I felt my release quickly approaching.
"Go ahead, beautiful, cum for Daddy," I could tell he was close too by his unbelievably more raspy voice.
"J, fuck, I'm gonna c-cum, J!" I cried out in pleasure as the tingling sensation carried itself from my toes to my head.
It spread like wildfire, hitting me like never before as I arched my back and shook violently.
"Fuck, you're so sexy, doll, so fucking beautiful," he moaned as his hips began to stutter and quicken in pace.
I was a moaning mess as I clenched around him, making his eyes roll back.
"I'm gonna cum," he growled as he began slowly but roughly pounding into me.
"Cum in me, daddy, please," I moaned as my legs shook around his waist.
"Fuck, y/n, I'm c-cumming," and with that I felt hot spurts of cum filling me up to the brim.
J collapsed on top of me. Tears sprung to my eyes, we could be parents.
"I love you," I said through the tears.
"And I love you too, soon to be mommy," he whispered as he kissed me lovingly.
Whose to say bad guys don't get happy endings?
And whose to say you should never take the leap?
A/n: this is obviously the one about yelling J you want kids... tbh I cried while writing this. I don't know what it is, but the the amount of emotion I put in this kinda made me feel the sadness myself in a way. Ugh I'm being baby, kms 😭