"Who did this? " I bellow, looking at whoever was visible from the connecting door to the hall, as they sat silently and calmly on the sofa.

"Ayan bhai? " I call him he looks at Naila.

"Naila don't say you..... " I'm cut by her nodding sidewards a ' no'. I walk further into the hall.

"Then who? " I ask again feeling restless, the thought of their mouth bleeding and they doing nothing was scaring me to the core...

This has to be some game...

"Saira? Rayan? " I look at both of them they also node sidewards.

"What's going on? Who did this? What is this? " I half question myself and half saying them.

Oh damn no no no sis! Don't say you did this, God seriously you are so UNBELIEVABLE!

"Sis? " I call walking towards her.

"Hmm," she says too busy watching make-up tutorials.

"What 'hmm'!? How could you do this? It's terrible it's too-" I'm cut by her words.

"Whaaat! " I hear Humaira's shrill shout, not knowing when she too followed me here.

"Ugh!!... I said that I took a pic and send it to their parents saying they were kidnapped that's it! "She says, showing a quick proof of the pictures taken single of both and then getting busy in her iPhone again.

"Sis! " " Nida di! " Me and Humaira shout at the same time terrified.

" Nida di this is not right... You... You shouldn't have done this... "Humaira says so softly that its almost a whisper, her body was visibly shaking and I felt at loss for words, I know my sis is adventurous and challenging but this was not right... She said they were kidnapped! and ugh did she also stuff their mouths? The blood or what? Like what is actually going on?

A part of me said its probably a prank, the other part is bent on believing what it saw...

What should I actually do right now?

" I'm going to call Uncle Mahmood" Humaira says running inside but Ayan bhai stops her. !!??

What! Why?! Now don't say he is with her this is too rude its.. abuse ...

wait!!

Something clicked in my mind...

He did not even say anything when I asked instead looked at Naila... Wait not Naila he was looking at my sis! So he probably knew who was behind this and was himself involved? How come no one knew about it?

" Bhai, don't say you also did this"Humaira says wobbling, her voice sounded like she was going to cry any minute now.

"Hey? Lil sis sshh... Calm down... It's not true... You hear me?" Ayan Bhai consoles her as he pulls her in his arms glaring at Rayan.

I was too shocked by his calm-nonchalant tone and Humaira! Oh damn, she was crying!

"Arrey damn this girl! I must say you are better at acting than me"