That voice... That's ... that's, Maira!? No .. How?

I look back to see indeed it was Maira, going towards Humaira.

It really is Maira!? How? Her mouth? Those ties?

Humaira stops crying shocked, no petrified! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling half of what she was, though my mind was still calm enough to try and figure out the present. 

They are all sitting - noted - I look at my sis and then at others there's no way they got up and untied Maira? Then how?

"How did this... I mean... You were tied up, what's going on please say? Someone, please? " Humaira asks, her cheeks wet with tears, it made me look away, one of my weaknesses was tears - tears of a girl, but she must be calmer than before if she was now thinking clearly.

A tap on my shoulder made me turn around to find Asim too out of his place, the cloth was nowhere and he looked perfectly fine.

This was no doubt a prank by Rayan...

"Hey Ayaz, surprise! " He shouts in my ears just then the lights go off.

"Maira, Maira, Nida di say something, please... What's all this? " I hear Humaira saying. A disco ball shines from nowhere on the ceiling or I guess it was there and I never noticed. My eyes adjusted the lights and I found everybody's faces. Humaira was moved to stand beside me and even my sis who actually was surprised ?.

"DISCO TIME! " they shouted grinning like idiots, I wanted to slap each one of them for not including me in the prank, yet I didn't want something that'd make Humaira or anyone cry.

"No! Waiitt!... What is going on... I am so confused can anyone explain me!? I mean Maira was tied and .. Asim came and disco and and your mouths? " Humaira asks looking completely bewildered now as she holds their chin, thoroughly checking for any injuries.

"Yeah, guys .. How did this happen? " I ask feeling restless unable to grasp a single thing.

"AWESOMMMEEE, this is coool guys! Mast idea(awesome idea) let's enjoy!" sis squeaks ignoring us.

"What!? " I and Humaira say together. Like really sis? Does she not want to know WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

"I'll explain you both" Saira says smiling, she catches my and Humaira's wrist gently pulling us with her.

"you guys enjoy, back in 5 min... Okay!!" She shouts over the light music that starts up.

"Hey wait for me also! " Naila shouts coming towards us, Saira nods and we all go to Humaira's bedroom. Naila goes to close the door when my sis enters.

"So how did this happen ? " she asks getting in whilst eating chocolate while Naila closes the door.

At times I wonder how did I even end up with such friends, so carefree, unmanaged, top-notch pranksters and actors, but yet the best listeners, supporters and companions of all times... Can't be forgotten, they hold a very special place in my life that no one can fill up...

Seeing them all settled upon Humaira's bed in a circle, I wonder if I ever will get the chance to be here again?

"Well guys, so what happened was after Maira and Asim's argument was over, credits for settling up to Ayan Bhai, he said us the plan, Humaira was to be included in this not you Ayaz, as it was a surprise for you and Nida di but since Humi didn't come, we kept it to ourselves" Saira says.

" Oh by the way... Ayan bhai's plan was only about this disco thing ... RAYAN added the part of tying Maira and Asim as a prank for you Humaira, he was pleading saying that we should see your face when you come to know, he was also saying he wanted a payback for some revenge plan you did on him and Nida di, who joined at that moment also pleaded so we had to agree with it" Naila explains mouthing sorry and  giving a side hug to Humaira.

"So Nida di was not the one? " Humaira mumbles, playing with her fingers.

"Then... That kidnapping thing that you did na Nida di? Humaira asks.

" Yeah .. I did that but then soon there was a call on Saira's mobile and she said everything to them " sis says sighing annoyingly.

Everyone is a bunch of very very very big weirdos ... I still really can't believe it was just a prank all this was planned so well. Rayan deserves some appreciation...and well some sense to be knocked into him too...

"So uncle aunty must be upset right? " she asks sis again.

"No, I said we were planning something and they were disturbing so we tied them and Nida di modified the scene and sent to you, I mean to my parents " Saira said and winked at Humaira.

"Oh " was what I and Humaira said.

"Chill Ayu! " sis says squeezing my shoulder lightly and grinning.

"Come I guess we have just some little time left, we should enjoy! " she adds cheerfully, glancing at her watch and patting my back but I felt the sadness in her voice.

"Oh yes, disco! Let's goo! " Naila chirps and jumps with excitement pulling Humaira with her and leaves, sis grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room.

Saira follows us tapping furiously in her phone, when I take a peep in I see her playing the game ' Flappy Bird ' the score at 39, I internally chuckle.

______________________________

I suppose it was a confusing chapter,
hope I cleared your confusion!

Keep reading because something special will happen in the next chap !! Wanna know? Wait for my update tom!!! Have a nice day! 😊

Today's question :
Do you prefer pranking or acting?

Have a nice day!!

Keep smiling!!

Comment!!
Share!!
Vote!!

⭐⤵