Twenty Five

"So, Hoseok, tell me about yourself," Jungkook said, smiling.

The boys decided to go out to dinner tonight. There was one place Jungkook had spotted earlier when they were walking to the beach and he said that he's heard of it before and they have delicious food.

Hoseok leaned back in his chair and took a sip from his drink, "What do you want to know?"

Jungkook leaned forward and rest his chin on the palm of his hand and tapped his fingers, "Nothing in particular. I just want to learn more about you,"

"Okay...My name is Jung Hoseok, I'm a senior, my favorite color is green, I love spring, and my favorite number is seven,"

Jungkook nodded and leaned back in his chair, "Okay, now I have another question. Why is it taking you so long to accept Taehyung? You know you can't make him wait forever. Eventually he's going to get tired of waiting and move on to someone else,"

Hoseok frowned and furrowed his eyebrows, "Why is it any of your business?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I'm only asking for the sake of your relationship. Taehyung is a good guy and honestly, I don't think it's right of you to make him wait. You don't deserve him,"

"And I don't think it's any of your business. I need for things to go slow and he's willing to do it,"

Jungkook clenched his jaw, "Y'know, Jung Hoseok-"

"Sorry I took so long," Taehyung said, sitting next to Hoseok, "What were you guys talking about?"

Jungkook smiled as if nothing just happened, "I was just getting to know Hoseok a little better,"

Taehyung smiled, "That's good. I'm glad you two are getting along, aren't you, Hobi?" He turned to Hoseok and pinched his cheek.

Hoseok nodded and forced a smile, "Ecstatic,"

"So how long are we staying here, Tae?" Jungkook asked, fiddling with his food.

"Just a week,"

Jungkook frowned, "Awh! That's not enough time to spend with my Tae,"

Hoseok bit his tongue to stop himself from saying anything he'd regret, then tilted his head, "That's just too bad, isn't it? Maybe you'll see him another time,"

Jungkook smiled, "Yeah, I guess I will,"

~

"Tae," Hoseok said, sitting down on his bed.

"Hmm?"

"I don't think Jungkook likes me,"

Taehyung turned and raised an eyebrow, "Why is that?"

Hoseok bit his cheek and sighed, "While you were gone, he said that it was wrong of me to make you wait and that I don't deserve you,"

Taehyung frowned as he walked over to Hoseok and sat next to him, "Don't mind him, Hobi. He was probably just trying to intimidate you. Besides, I'll wait as long as I have to as long as I can be with you,"

Hoseok blushed and bit his lip, "Tae,"

"Hmm?" Taehyung said, pushing strands of Hoseok's hair out of his face.

"I think I'm ready to be in a relationship now. You've shown me that you care and that you think I'm some perfect human being and I'm so grateful for that. It melts my heart when I hear you talk good things about me. I get this fuzzy feeling in my stomach every time we touch. When I kissed you last night, I thought my heart was about to beat out of my chest," Hoseok nervously scratched the back of his head, "I guess I'm saying that I really want to be with you. I want you to hold me in your arms at night, kiss me and tell me everything will be alright, and whisper sweet things in my ear when I need it,"

By the time Hoseok finished his long speech about how he feels, Taehyung was grinning from ear to ear, "Hobi, you have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that," He leaned forward and held his face in his hands, "I'm going to make sure that your time with me is something that you'll cherish forever,"

Without giving Hoseok time to respond, he leaned in and connected their lips, Hoseok's moving in sync with his. Taehyung could have sworn they were made for each other. The way their lips molded together when they kissed and the way Hoseok's hand fit perfectly in his. He swore that from this moment on, he was going to make Hoseok the happiest man alive.

--

So cute!! I'm happy I had Hoseok finally admit his feelings because its been long awaited. I'm thinking that I'm just going to skip over the rest of their trip in the next chapter because I have no idea what to do.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I appreciate all of your comments! I may not reply to them, but I promise I read them all! Love you guys and thanks for reading! ❤️