Twenty Three

Warning : Mature (ish?) Content

"Now for your shorts," Taehyung said with a smirk. He slid his fingers along  the hem of Hoseok's pants, but before he could get any further, Hoseok slapped his hand away.

"You've seen enough of me for one day, Tae,"

Taehyung frowned and pulled his hand away, "Fine. I guess that will have to wait until tonight," he said with a smirk.

Hoseok looked away, his cheeks tinged pink, "We're not even dating, Tae,"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and smiled, "We should be. Hoseok, would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Hoseok bit his cheek and sighed, turning his head so he could look at Taehyung, "I'm sorry, Tae...But I just don't think I'm quite ready for another relationship right now,"

Taehyung nodded and gently squeezed him, "I understand, but just know, I would never cheat on you and Jimin was incredibly stupid to pass up on the opportunity to call someone like you his,"

"Thanks for understanding, Tae. Now, we should probably hurry up before Jungkook becomes impatient,"

"You're right. I'll change in the bathroom if that would make you more comfortable,"

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, just let me know when you're coming out,"

"I will," Taehyung let go of Hoseok and grabbed his swimming trunks on his way to the bathroom.

After the boys finished changing, they all met up by the hotel's pool. Hoseok looked around and frowned when he saw how many people there were. People who were going to stare. Going to judge.

Taehyung saw the worry in his eyes and entwined their fingers, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, then whispered, "Hoseok, I think you're beautiful. Just remember that,"

Hoseok nodded and looked over at Jungkook, who seemed to be eyeing Taehyung.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jungkook said after noticing that Hoseok caught him staring.

~

The boys were back in their rooms now. They had stayed in the pool for around 3 hours before getting tired and deciding they should call it a night. Hoseok was lying down on his bed, his elbow covering his eyes, waiting for Taehyung to finish changing.

"Are you done yet? I'd like to go ahead and change so I can sleep," Hoseok asked with a yawn.

"I've been done for a while now. I just wanted to take some time to watch you,"

Hoseok uncovered his eyes and raised an eyebrow, "You sound like a creep," He stood up and grabbed a set of clean clothes from his bag and headed towards the bathroom. Just as his hand reached the door knob, Taehyung grabbed his wrist, "Wait,"

Hoseok sighed and looked at him, "I'm not going to change in front of you, Tae,"

"I know, I know. I just wanted to tell you not to put on a shirt. Your body really is gorgeous and I'd like to see it for a while longer," 

Hoseok looked down and blushed, suddenly feeling self conscious of his body again, "I don't know, Tae...I'm just not really comfortable with that,"

Taehyung sighed, "Why can't you understand that I think you're perfect? You have nothing to hide from me, Hobi,"

Hoseok smiled, "Thanks, Tae, but I still need to change into a pair of pants,"

Taehyung let go of his wrist, "Oh, right, sorry," 

Hoseok awkwardly smiled and made his way into the bathroom.

After changing, Hoseok yawned and plopped down onto his bed. God this bed was so comfy. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he felt a dip in the bed and a pair of arms wrap around him. He turned around and smiled at Taehyung. He wasn't sure if it was just the lighting, but something just made him look irresistible. The way Taehyung would stare into his eyes, all of the amazing compliments, calling him gorgeous and perfect, it just melted Hoseok's heart. The fuzzy feeling in the pit of his stomach became overwhelming. His heart began to race.

Hoseok absentmindedly began to close the distance between them, their lips just barely touching. He felt Taehyung's hot breath against his neck, which encouraged him to move closer. Finally their lips connected and began to move in sync.

(A/N : I'm both cringing (Because I'm a childish fuck who can't take things seriously) and screaming because this has been so long awaited)

Taehyung's eyes widened at Hoseok's sudden intimacy, but he didn't want to ruin the moment, he wanted to savor it. He wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and smiled into the kiss. He had been waiting for this moment for so long. The second he caught glimpse of him, he just knew this would be something he'd have to wait for, but when it finally happened, he was going to be sure to cherish the moment forever.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and smiled from ear to ear, "Jung Hoseok, before the end of this trip, I'm going to make sure you know you're the most beautiful man to ever walk this earth,"

--

So cute! I know you guys have been waiting for this for such a long time and I felt the time was right, so I did it! Sorry if some things don't make sense. I'm writing this at like 3 in the morning and I'm super tired. I just wanted to get a special chapter out for you guys as a thank you for all of the positive feedback and because I may not be uploading for a while due to a cold. So hopefully this chapter will keep you satisfied until I feel good enough to update. 

Love you guys and hope you enjoyed! ♥

Also, just going to leave this here :