"Did I just find your g-spot?" He said,thrusting again on the same spot.

"I-I think.."

I opened my eyes and moved my hips in a cirlce motion and I earned a moan,knowing that he liked it. I kept doing it and after that I moved up and down,knowing that he loved that too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up first. I put on my underwear which were on the floor and went towards the bathroom. I saw my reflection in the mirror and thank God that I woke up first because Nate would've freak out. I grabbed my makeup bag and removed the make-up from my face. When I was done,I brushed my teeth and went back at the bed. As I layed back down,Nate opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful..." he said and leaned to kiss my cheek.

"Well good morning to you too" I said and went closer to him so that I could burry my head in his chest.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"Yup!" He said and I smiled. He kissed my head and then checked the time.

"Oh shit,it' 1 p.m!" He said and stood up to wear his boxers.

"We are going to meet my friend Fred. I talked to you about him yesterday,he is the one who rents some apartments near your university."

"Oh,I didn't think that we'd actually do this..." I said and got up from the bed and took a pair of shorts and a T-shirt from my backpack.

"Why not?" He said and took a new T-shirt out of his closet.

"Well...I thought that you wouldn't want to help me with that because you'd think that it's boring.."

"Eva,if i wouldn't want to,I'd tell you. Now get ready because we're really late."

I went at the bathroom and put on some make up and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. When I got out of the bathroom Nate was talking on the phone with Fred I guess,because I heard him saying that there is another guy right now in his building.

So we took our sunglasses and left his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's kind of a small appartment,with a medium size bedroom,a living room which is in the same room with the kitchen and has a balcony in the back of the bedroom." Fred said,while he opened the front door of the third house that we saw. The other apartments were too big just for one person.

When we got inside,I was really impressed. The floor was wooden and the walls had a warm beige colour that I really liked. The first thing that you see when you enter is the living room. It has two couches,one pressed against a wall and the other one in front of a short table. Then,on the right side there is the kitchen which is connected to the living room with an island. When I entered the kicthen,I saw that there were two tall chairs on the other side of the island. I turned around and let Fred lead me to the bedroom. When we got in,I was impressed because it was just a little smaller than my bedroom back to my house. Lastly,he showed me the balcony and I loved it,because I could wake up every morning and watch the sun rising.

"So..? Do you like it?" Fred said.

"Honestly? I love it! I already imagine myself drinking coffee every morning here,or have sleepovers with Jade at the living room! I will deffinetely have you in my mind! Would you give me your phone number? So that when my parents come back home,we will come and show it to them too..?"

"Yeah,sure!" He said. We exchanged phone numbers and when we got back to the living room,the doorbell rang and a guy came in. He had a bunch of tattoos in his right hand and a pierced ear. His hair was black and messy.