Part 10

The next morning I woke up first. Nate was sleeping peacefully behind me and when I tried to leave the bed,he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was me and he smiled at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful.." I pecked his lips.

" 'Morning handsome.."

"How are you?"

"Sore..." I said and layed back to bed,with him cuddling me.

"Wanna stay in bed all day?"

"Pleaseee" he laughed and pecked my lips again.

"Well,we can't! They'll be looking for us and we have to clean the house..!"

"Fuck..! I had tottally forgotten about the cleaning..!"

"That's the bad thing about the after parties...ohh and the passed outs..!"

"Noo I'm sure that Jade must've kicked them all out..!" We laughed at that! I wonder what had happened to her last night with Christofer..!

Anyways,2 hours later,we went downstairs and no one was up yet! I made us coffee and Nate made us some cereal with milk.

"Wanna go at the mall?" I almost spitted the cereal

"How did that come up to you right now?"

"I just thought about it right now and...why not?"

"Alright..!" After that,we ate in silence and when we finished our breakfast, I washed the dishes and we went upstairs to change.

I wore a pair of red shorts and the same shirt I was wearing the night Dave and I went for a movie. I wore my favourite vanilla-bisquit-caramel perfume,took my glasses and headed downstairs. Nate was already waiting for me in the living room,checking his phone. When he saw me,he locked it and put in his back pocket.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yup!" And with that,he opened the door for me,closed it behind him and lead us to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we entered the mall,I could see many female stares towards Nate and I was feeling uncomfortable this... Nate,on the other hand seemed like he was enjoying it..! I didn't say a word,we just walked in silence with his right hand around my waist.

I was waiting for Nate to try a pair of jeans at H&M when I got a text from Jade.

Jade: Heyy I just woke up. Ur not home? :(

Eva: Nate and I are at the mall and now he's trying some jeans. Everything alright? ;)

Jade: Uhm yeah,I just wanted you to come with us at the beach,but you have plans...the good thing is that the house is all yours..! ;)

Eva: Yeah,about that...you've missed some things...

Jade: I've missed what?

Eva: Fuck you,I wanted to tell you in lerson to see your reaction..! Nate and I had sex last night. One minute we were dancing and the other he was inside me...!

Jade: SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY?!?!? OH MYYY!

Hope she's not any near my brother or anyone else... Aaand she continued..

Jade: Soo when's the wedding?

Never.

Eva: Stop it! We'll talk when I come back home. Gotta go,Nate wants my opinion!