Part 8

The next morning I woke up by the sweet smell of coffee and pancakes. I opened my eyes with a huge smile on my face,wore my flip flops and went downstairs to see who was polite enough to cook! I went downstairs and saw Dave in the kitchen,drizzling the pancakes with chocolate sirup.

When he saw me,he smiled and came close to me to kiss both my cheeks"Happy Birthday Eva!"

"Thanks Dave! Did you make the pancakes?"

"Yeah. I was hungry and said why not? Do you want some pancakes too? I made plenty of them!"

"Sure!" We sat at the table in the kitchen and Dave served me a plate with 5 pancakes with chocolate sirup and a cup of hot coffee.

"You made coffee too?"

"Your favourite;cappucino!" I'm gonna marry him,I swear!

"I love you!" I said and he laughed.

We were eating in awkward for us silence and when he tried to speak,the front door opened and my brother and Nate got in. They came in the kitchen and Ashton first talked;

"Happy birthday sister!" He came close to me to hug me and I hugged him too. It was weird though,because my brother's never done something like this before. We don't show feelings to each other except from the 'I love you's'

"Uhm thanks Ashton..!"

"Happy Birthday Eva.." Nate said and looked at me. He didn't kiss my cheeks neither hugged me...

"Thank you Nate..but how did you two know about my birthday?" I was curious to learn how they knew. I don't think that my brother had told them...They then looked each other and Dave talked

"From Facebook of course!" Right! That was a good explaination!

"Alright! I'm going upstaits now,I left my phone there and I will call Jade to go for a coffee. Where will you go?" I asked them.

"Maybe at the beach. We'll see actually!"

"Nice!" And with that I left them in the kitchen hearing whispers behind me and went upstairs. When I checked my phone,I had 2 missed calls from Jade and many birthday wishes. And Jade called again.

"Goodmorning Jade!"

"You finally anwered? Thank God!"

"I'm sorry,I was downstairs,eating Dave's pancakes!"

"You what?!?!" Uhh,typical Jade...

"I'll tell you in person. Anyways,what do you want?"

"Wanna go again at the mall for a movie?? Please say yes!! They have Mamma Mia and I was never able to watch the end! Pretty please??"

"Of course baby! I always loved Mamma Mia! And I have told you a million times to watch it at my place but you're a stuborn child!"

"I am!" She said proud!

"Anyways,I'll be there in 10! Be ready!" And with that,she hung up. She's crazy but I love her..!

After I changed into a pair of jeans and a short shirt of mine,I got my long hair into a messy bun,took my sunglasses,my bag and headed downstairs. There I wore my black Vans and sat at the couch to watch TV and wait for Jade. 2 minutes later,Nate came in and sat next to me,kissing me quick.

"Wanna go for a dinner tonight?"

"What? With who?"

"Me! It'll be just us..!"wow!

"Like a date?" I said and smiled.

"Like a date! So,do you want?"

"Yeah!"