"My Feelings..."

These days I smile, and laugh more often, and it was all thanks to my friends. It's like I became a new person, I finally came out of my cocoon. Hibiki was always cherishing my smile and smile along with me.

"Wow! It's such a great day... But it's kinda cold outside", Cherry said as we were all eating by the garden.

"Well... It's almost Fall...", Hiro said, Sad that summer was going to fly by in no time. The wind was cold and breezy, sometimes you can even see your own breath as a smoke.

"I know... I'll miss summer", Hibiki said in a sad time.

"HIBIKI!!", Someone yell out Hibiki's name. I looked over and saw someone I truly and mostly felt uncomfortable with.

"Oh! Hey Saki!", Hibiki greet.

"Hey..", Hiro said. Cherry didn't say anything and just kept on eating. Saki sat next to Hibiki and cling on his right arm, I almost threw my chopsticks at her. My heart felt heavy... Weird... Strange.. What is this??

"You promise to hangout with me!! It's my birthday remember!!", Saki Whine like a little bitch she is. I roll my eyes.

"Oh, Yea.. Sorry I almost forgot, wait for me after school, Kay?", Hibiki said and Saki nod. She ran back to her 2 other bitches and giggle and snickered.

"Are you seriously going to hangout with her?!?", Cherry shouts at Hibiki.

"Yea, I mean it's Saki we are talking about! Don't you know what she did to Kanzaki!!", Hiro said pointing at me.

"W-What?!? What does this have to do with me?!? It's fine if he wants to hangout with her.... I.... I am fine with that..", I said and quickly got up and ran to my class. My heart was beating fast, I put my hand between my chest feeling the beats and trying to keep up with it. My body was hot, and my face all red.

I shook my head and went to the girls restroom. I splash water on myself and felt refresh, but that doesn't last long. The door open and Saki showed up,"You look pathetic", she said.

".....", I didn't say anything.

"I saw the look in your eyes, you were about to cry, Hahaha! Too bad Hibiki chose ME!", She yell and left me all alone.

I did feel like I would cry, I sat down of the floor and hugged my knee. Why do I feel this way... Maybe.. Just maybe...

"I probably

"I probably... Like him a lot..", my thoughts were ruin by the bell. I got up and rush to my class, I sat down in my seat not facing Hibiki.

"Kanzaki... Are you okay??", Hibiki ask.

"Mmhm...", Was all I said. Soon the teacher came and starts the lesson, but I was just overthinking about what is said earlier.

"Have a wonderful day!", Mrs.Yui dismissed us, and we all pack up. As usual Cherry, Hiro, Hibiki and I walked out together. We were at the front gate, and we saw Saki waiting for Hibiki..

"Sorry I can't go home with you today, I pro-"

"What are you talking about?? You go have fun!", I said pushing him tours Saki. He looked back but I just have him my fake smile, as the wind blew my hair telling me what I did wrong.

"There they go..."? Hiro said. I nod watching them leave and their shadow disappearing.

"Yo! Hiro! Can you help us out in the gym!!", a red haired basketball player yell.

"Coming!!", Hiro yell back, he waved and when to help the guys.

"Kanzaki, let's go home together!", Cherry said. I nod and walking along the sidewalk as the Sakura petals guide us.

"Kanzaki, you're strong.. I envy you..", Cherry said out of the blue.

"Ehh?"

"You stay him alone, and you still keep up a smile... Even if your love one was with another female..", Cherry look down at the feet.

"What are you talking about?? Hibiki is just.. A friend, and I don't want that annoying brat to worry about me", I said.

"Hehehe! Don't think I know you like Hibiki?", Cherry had an evoking smrik on her face.

"Maybe I do... But I don't understand... It feels weird", I said.

"Nah... You just have to accept it... I am sure Hibiki will feel the same way", Cherry put up a cute smile. I nod.

"Enough about me! What about you and Hiro? I know you guys are in the same club, I also see you two hangout and talk sometimes", I teased.

"U-Uhh!! W-Well... H-Hiro is just a really nice person... And even if I do like him I wouldn't stand a chance against all those rich girl that's trying to woo him".

"Hahahaha!! You fell into my trap! I was only teasing you but you spat out the truth!!", I was laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

"Geez! That wasn't funny!!", Cherry pouted.

"Gomen! Gomen! Just couldn't help it... And don't try so hard to get his attention... Cause I think I already know his feeling tours you", I said but I murmur the last part so Cherry wouldn't hear.

"Let's keep this a secret!", Cherry said, I nod and we did a pinky promise.

My feelings... I understand