"Dumb Test"

All the students groan and whine, and gave dirty glare at the teacher. Yep! The teacher just announced we will have a test this Friday so we only have 2 days to study. The test was about the history and legend of Japan. To be honest I didn't really care, since I know almost everything.

"Kanzaki! Do you wanna study together?!", Hibiki ask while we were eating with Cherry and Hiro during lunch.

"No!", I said in a harsh monotone. Cherry and Hiro laughed while Hibiki just pout.

"Come on Kanzaki, Hibiki really need help, and you are the number 1 student, so why not?", Hiro said, and surprisingly Cherry nod in agreement.

"... Fine", I gave up and decided to help Hibiki.

"Yay!! Let meet in the library after school", Hibiki said in a cheery voice. I don't understand why he is always so Happy-Go-Lucky...

"Hm..", I agreed with a nod, and a annoy sigh. After eating our bento, the bell rang just in time as we finished. We all went back to class and seat in our seat. As always I looked out the window while the teacher did a little review on the test coming up. Dumb Test..

After School
"Kanzaki!! Over here!!", Hibiki yelled as he waved his hand up in the air. They other student 'Shh' him, I wanted to smack myself for agreeing to this. I slowly walked over to Hibiki and took a sit next to him.

"Okay, let's get started!", Hibiki said.
I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Come on, let's go go find some books to learn more", I said and Hibiki nod and followed me. I headed to the section of Japan history, while Hibiki when to the Culture and legend. I saw a book called "History of Japan", but it was at the took shelf. I tiptoe and reach for it.

"Come on... Just a little more...", I reach out and barely touched it,
But a hand landed on top of my hand.

I froze for a second and looked up, I saw Hibiki with his two colors eyes staring deep into my eyes

I froze for a second and looked up, I saw Hibiki with his two colors eyes staring deep into my eyes. I was mesmerized. I blush deeply and quickly got away from him. I bow and said "Sorry", about a thousand times.

Hibiki just stood there laughing at my reaction. I was surprised, I felt weird when he touched him. I can still feel his warm aura hand around me, I turn around and when back to our seat. I hit myself in the head telling myself to come back to my senses.

"Why do we have the wish well on top of the hill??", I ask.

"Ehh.. Uhh.. I forgot!!", Hibiki whine. I hit him in the head with a paper that I had rolled up.

"Wrong again!", I yell. This has been going on for about an hours or so, Hibiki got most question right but he also made many mistakes. Every time he gets it wrong I head him in the head.

"Study again! You Baka!", I command.

"EHH?!?", Hibiki called out and the librarian "Shh" him for the thousandth time. I gave him a cold glare and he tensed up and scratch his neck.

Hibiki when back to his study, while I was reading a book. I could hear Hibiki murmuring the answer and trying to memorize them in his head. While I was reading, I feeling sleepy... My eyes were open and closing. Then I wouldn't bare anymore, my eyes closed and I felt asleep.

It was peaceful, quiet, warm, and it felt good.

An Hour Or So Later
I felt and eyes gazing at me, I slowly open my eyes. My eyes with met with a pair of Red and Gold eyes,"Did you sleep well?". I jolted up and looked around.

"I.. Fell asleep..??", I question my action.

"You sure did, you looked really cute!", Hibiki exclaimed as I burn up.

"A-Anyways, it's getting late.. I think we should head home", I suggest. Hibiki just looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?", I gave him cold glare.

"N-Nothing! It's just... That I never though you'd want to go home with me..", Hibki said. After he said that I realized what I said, and blush like crazy.

"T-T-That's not what I-I meant!! Y-Your know.. U-Uhh... U-Umm", I stutter like crazy.

"Hehehe, let's go Kanzaki!", Hibiki said. I only have him a little nod. Hibiki walked me to my mansion. His eyes were wide and his jaw drop down, he was surprised I live in such a huge mansion. After awhile Thanking me he wave his goodbye and I watch as his shadow fade into the sunset. I smile.

"Lady Kanzaki, it's been awhile since I seen you smile", I turn and saw Ren opening the gate.

"Tsk! Nonsense!", I denied.

"Only that young man had made you smile, I bet you guys are really close", Ren said while getting my bag for me.

"Geez! It's not like that! His just an annoying little brat that's all. We are nothing more and nothing less!!", I protest and ran in the mansion. I ran to my room ignoring all the greeting from my maids.

I plop on my bed and said....

"I'm really irritated".